ms361 facts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q: "What can brown do for you?"

A: "MS361"

Okay, I've spent too much time on this for now. I promise I won't be back unless I come up with a real hum-dinger.

Last edited:
I guess the ms 361 is o.k., but what about the ms 310? 59cc's and an orange handle, not bad eh! anybody? the ms310 anybody? how about the 390? it has a compression release. no?

The original script for Star Trek Voyager was for Captain Janeway replicate a 361 to defeat the Borg, but they scrapped the idea because it took away all the suspense.

Last edited:
310's, 390's, 441's, whatever, they are all good. The 361 just has a better power to weight ratio and in the last few months it has become a superstar. We just like to sarcastically play it up on here sometimes much more than we should I guess.

Oh I have another one too. Remember Smokey says,"Only the MS361 can prevent forest fires."

Last edited:
attachment.php

310's, 390's, 441's, whatever, they are all good. The 361 just has a better power to weight ratio and in the last few months it has become a superstar. We just like to sarcastically play it up on here sometimes.

Oh I have another one too. Remember Smokey says,"Only the MS361 can prevent forest fires."

I know, I was just trying to flip the sarcasm over as if I were comparing models. Just kidding around.

Didn't they use a 361 to trim Burt Reynolds mustache on Magnum P.I.? or was that the 346xp?

I think Tom Selleck was actually Magnum P.I., but I believe they did use the MS361 for that show. I also believe they used the 361 to tame Chewbacca's "mange" in the Star Wars flicks.

Not to mention the 361 gets out those tough, set in stains, and it eliminates hangovers in an instant.

I'm out guys. This has been fun, but I gotta get some sleep to deal with the 10 below temps tomorrow morning.........:clap: Great thread!

The purchase of my 361 caused oil to drop from $147 a barrel to $34 a barrel.

Last edited:
They were originally going to drop the MS361 on Hiroshima, but then they wouldn't have anyone left in the country to surrender.

Behind Chuck Norris' beard is not another fist, but an MS361 in case a roundhouse kick doesn't do the trick.

The ShamWow! cannot dry an MS361, MagicPutty won't stick to it, JB Weld falls off, but these are only theories because you can't break one or get it wet to try. Billy Mays is trying to get a contract to sell the 361, may put the dealers out of business.

Outside a 361, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a 361, its too dark to read.

Latest posts

Back