Ms362 vs 562xp ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more opinions of these two models have been beat to death in many threads. Have you tried the 'search' function....l'd start there. As for ported saws, there is a thread atm about porting a wildthing or chinese clone.

more opinions of these two models have been beat to death in many threads. Have you tried the 'search' function....l'd start there. As for ported saws, there is a thread atm about porting a wildthing or chinese clone.
So very helpful.

To the op
You can't go wrong with either choice. Both are going to last the average user a lifetime. I'd say pick the one with the best dealer support.

And that right there is the typical canned answer for everything. The search tip was the most useful info so far.

I don't think you will find much info on a ported 362c m here, but you will find quite a bit on info on the ported 562. The 562 ported is a fun saw to run. I hope to eventually get to run a 362cm sometime, but I have not seen a 362cm at any of the gtgs I have been to.

I don't think you will find much info on a ported 362c m here, but you will find quite a bit on info on the ported 562. The 562 ported is a fun saw to run. I hope to eventually get to run a 362cm sometime, but I have not seen a 362cm at any of the gtgs I have been to.

I missed where OP asked about CM/AT versions. ? To add to the endless amout of opinions on the saws, you'll get just as many on the porters too. Best of luck in your search, choose the prettier one ( or richer) it always worked for me when choosing women.

ive have ported about a dozen of the 362's and probably ported 75 562xp's. from where im standing the 562 is the better saw. its stronger than the 362,smoother ,easier to work on. the 362 is a great saw for anyone that likes that brand and feel but the stronger saw is definitely the 562.

My muffler modified. 562xp is the bomb dot com. .i haven't had very long and I've never put it up against a 362 ( or a cm 362) but at lighter weight better vibration control and more power it would be a no brainer to get the husky . As the others have said there's a reason the info is limited on the stihl .id imagine most guys who did the research can see the advantage goes to husqvarna and opt for that saw instead . I was weighing my options and decided to stop buying stihls and switch over . Why settle for a v6 with roll up manual windows when for about same price you can get a v8 with power everything and leather

Do you have any ported up right now? Ready to go? How about 2260s?
I don't have any ported at the moment. I do have a 2253 and 550xp ported and ready to go. I just had some 2260's and 2188's come in yesterday so ill get a 2260 ported up as soon as I can.

I agree with Terry, 362's are a pain to work on. But Performance wise I'll have to grab another video of one soon but I can make them haul the mail. I've been damn near begging someone to send me an m-tronic. If you want to see how they turn out pm fin460. I just did one for his brother.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back