MS441 question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
What's a good price on an MS441? I saw one for $750 with 24" bar and chain. Not really serious about it, but if that's good and it's still there in a few weeks, I may pick it up to keep my 372 honest.

Wow, kicked over the hornet's nest with that one, eh:dizzy: ?

stihl

There is nothing wrong with having a stihl and a husky.......it keeps you UN-biased.lol:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Right now in the Stihl NW region...you can buy an MS650 with a 25 inch bar for $849.... MSRP... so maybe less then $800... Heck of a deal...

Keep an eye out for a 440 instead, they still pop up once in a great while.

??????? The 441 has a better air cleaning system, AV and the same or better power especially when ported correctly. Why would you want an old 440?

Just wondering,

Sam

Maybe 'cos they are reliable, powerful, proven, brutally simple.. and used parts abound...?

I'm torn... sure I can get a 441 at a great price... and like the saw...but I still have my real nice 044/046 frankensaw... and love it.

Maybe 'cos they are reliable, powerful, proven, brutally simple.. and used parts abound...?
Sounds great.

I just don't see if you're going to spend the money, why you would get older less productive technology. But if there is an excuse to purchase another saw model, then that is great, LOL.

Sam

I paid $725 for mine with 20" bar last June.
I love mine, it does everything I need it to do and more.

Last edited:
At my dealer, 50.00 differance between a 441 and a 460.

And the 460 is way more than 50.00 more saw.

I'd pony up a little more cash and never look back. :cheers:

Back