MS660 age or sale date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORNFEDMIDGET

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
1-67-414-989
Made in Germany

Guy has a MS660 Magnum for sale, says it has never been run and it looks like it has never been run. The fuel/oil caps aren't the newer style. Anyone know the possible age. I might be shooting in the dark.

thanks.

Not registered... Pretty late though - last few years.

What's his story? Did the dealer run it, or is it stolen?

Don't think it is stolen. The guy is in a very expensive area. It appears he was a homeowner wanting to do some work? But never got around to using the saw. Wanted to buy the biggest and best and never use it type of scenario. Then again, maybe he purchased it stolen.

thanks lakeside. I figured it was a recent manufac. but didn't know. He's asking $600. I think i'll go for it. I need (want) a bigger saw.

Yep, I think I would buy it. I have been fighting the 660 urge for quite a few months now. Even have a 42" bar and some .404 chain sitt'n on the shelf.

Having that bar and chain sure isn't helping much.

As posted, the saw has never been registered. I would ask to see some kind of receipt, but thats up to you.

thanks lakeside. I figured it was a recent manufac. but didn't know. He's asking $600. I think i'll go for it. I need (want) a bigger saw.

They go for that used on ebay. Hell run it for a year, keep it clean and resell it next year and make your 600$ back.

So did you buy it? Have you ran it? If not give me his phone # and it will be sold by morning this is one good looking saw:greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

A Dolmar PS-510 will outcut that saw (look at the picture closely)

Back