MS660 age or sale date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

A Dolmar PS-510 will outcut that saw (look at the picture closely)

!EYE DOOG - GOOD EYE!
:cheers:

04Ultra's 660 radar is going off and he is on his way. Time for 660 #26.

$600 is a good price. My local guy offered me a new 660 with laminated 16" bar (it's the cheapest way to order it) for $800 just a month ago. Looks to me like someone ordered it who already had big bars at home. When I have bought new saws they are tested, but if I asked for them to be untested, I know that can get them that way too...

Might as well buy it, I mean if you are going to use it and buy some bars for it...

Jason

Found a guy on CL selling a stihl 25" yellow-label bar and 3 new 25" stihl RSC chains for $140. Seems to be a good deal and could fit the ms660 nice? what do you guys think? Could put together a pretty good outfit.

Found a guy on CL selling a stihl 25" yellow-label bar and 3 new 25" stihl RSC chains for $140. Seems to be a good deal and could fit the ms660 nice? what do you guys think? Could put together a pretty good outfit.

Just make sure he didn't get the wrong bar for himself. Right now the 25" in .404 cost me $58 last week with .404 chain, I would say that is a decent price, not perfect by any means. The saw is the better buy...

Latest posts

Back