My Jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm still lovin it, cause it's still running perfect!

standard.jpg

You can see more picts of it in action here,

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/my-mucho-grande-load-of-firewood.295035/#post-5799488

SR

You are taking all the back breaking out of the work. I must end up slinging my pieces around 3 or 4 times before its burned up.:muscle: Nice set up I have the saw, but my tractor is of the garden variety.

You made a good choice in your saw purchase.

I think so too, especially that it only set me back $575.00...

Most folks have no idea that it's really just a Husqvarna, that they already buy and love so much!

SR

Still loving mine too. Ran 4 tanks through it today doing some TSI\sugarbush thinning work, slashing alot of small spruce\fir, birch, felling some bigger trees. It's a limbing machine I tell you what!

Great saw. I bought mine in December, told my wive it was a Xmas gift to myself.
That was one way to get what you wanted for Christmas! lol

I bought mine to replace my 268xp, as my back isn't so good these days and I have a heck of a time getting the 268 started when it's cold!

With it's compression release, the 2260 fixed that problem! I have no problem getting it started at all...

SR

Latest posts

Back