My little lumber jill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations you will never forget this day i'm happy for you.

WTG pops! That's a big girl there. Take care of the missus, she'll be needing extra special attention for a while now...

Congrats Fossil!!!!!

Mine baby girl (first kid) is actually due today but not showing any signs of wanting to come out, you can't rush perfection so she could be here at any time.
And there she is!

What a gorgeous little girl! Nothing compares to the feeling of holding her for the first time does it?

Even if she doesn't cut wood with you she will make you proud! My girls have been the joy of my life.

Little girls love their Dads.

Congratulations to you and your wife. The adventure begins

My future firewood partner. 9lbs even @12:19pm today
View attachment 235279
AND HERE SHE IS!

View attachment 235287
attachment.php

My future firewood partner. 9lbs even @12:19pm today
View attachment 235279

This day will be the most engrained /cherished memory you will keep.

But since you have a daughter, you will need to start thinking about her cell phone contract.....

Seriously, a baby girl will be the only worry you will have for the next decade, but it is all worth it.

Congrats.

CONGRATS!! Praise God theres nothing like em! I have two of my own a 3 1/2 year old little girl and a 2 1/2 year old boy! enjoy they grow up fast!

Congratulations!

I remember the day mine was born... Almost 17 years later, and I still remember the emotion of seeing her for the first time.. What a blessing!

Congrats! That brings back good memories for me. We've had three of those moments (first one was a single, second was a double!) Mine are all boys. Twin boys is what we got for trying for the girl lol.

Congrats! That brings back good memories for me. We've had three of those moments (first one was a single, second was a double!) Mine are all boys. Twin boys is what we got for trying for the girl lol.

True story-
My first cousin had 5 boys and kept trying to have a girl. She was number six and they named her Jerry!!! One of the five boys had two girls and desperately wanted a boy. They had trips on the third try!!! And yes, he did get his boy, but he got two more girls to go with him!!!!

OP, congrats....if this is your first, then you have no idea how your world just changed!!!

Save this memory till the day you die, and remember any dink can father a child, but it takes a man to be a dad! Hold on the memories of the next couple of days (as hectic as thy will be) because it will seem like yesterday. All of a sudden she is bringing home some droopy panted boy with a flat brim ball cap who knows nothing of heavy equipment or in the least our highly touted chainsaws!:rock:
Congratulations, being a dad has been the highlight of my life and I am certain it will be for you too!

Congrats! :clap: enjoy the time when shes little, once there on the move it's a full time job. gotta love every minute. before you know it they will be digging in your wallet and back talking:sigarette:(closest thing to a cigar)

4 years ago tomorrow (May 1st) my little girl came into the world at 3lbs 12oz! She's sitting next to me right now. She likes wrenches and other tools. Chainsaws are too loud....so far.... If I go to pull a rope she'll be making a bee line to the house!

Yes....you'll remember that day! Just keep in mind....from day one they're learning! Teach them well and they'll learn to make good decisions down the road. When ever possible let them make choices..... do you want to wear the red or yellow shirt? Do you want to play on the yellow or white line? J/K! :jester: (just to see if my post are read):D

Latest posts

Back