My New 372XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice saw.

I recently had a new one come in, and Looks like it is going to be my go to saw.

Between it and my ported 372XP, my other saws are not getting much work.

Blue coil? I guess I better look at mine.

Congrats man. I have one and love it. Just curious though as to why ya blocked out the part of the serial # that tells what wek it was made. I was wantin to see that part hahaha....mine is 4800511...so I guess mine was made in late November'09 and was the 511th saw made that week.

Last edited:
Congrats man. I have one and love it. Just curious though as to why ya blocked out the part of the serial # that tells what wek it was made. I was wantin to see that part hahaha....mine is 4800511...so I guess mine was made in late November'09 and was the 511th saw made that week.

I'll get you an updated picture this evening. I did a noob mistake on that photo, which you might notice has since been removed. :buttkick:

His saw is 5000255 December'09 the 255th saw made that week.

Im jelous as hell!!! my wife wont let me get a new saw!!! maybe its not the new saw i need........:msp_lol:

congrats!!!!!

Well i got her into a new Honda cr-v about two weeks ago so i'm in real good graces with her right now. :kissed:

Got to get tha gettin' while the gettin' is good, as we say in the south.

I would love to know where you ordered the 75 cc saw from? I have been try to find one my self, with out any luck. My dealer does not have any. The ones I could find, the dealers will not ship them to me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Des

Back