My new Volvo.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Now if the school would just let ME do their mowing with one of those instead of a push mower.

That is a nice looking tractor. At my school we do use tractors. Does your school have an FFA chapter? We have a John Deere and a Smaller Kubota. A woods Brush hog and a woods rm90 finish cut mower. and field working tools. I have an old oliver I need to get running it will be fun when that happens.

My school uses a JD 4300 I think, its a 3 cylinder 34HP diesel unit. we have a reel mower setup for the football softball and baseball fields. The schoolboard also has this Gravely machine, I think its something like a pro 340 or something like that, the deck is 72" wide, with a diesel engine. the school board just sends that unit from place to place when its needed. the 4300 stays on campus unless it needs major repairs.

I traded my boat for this, it has less than 6000 hrs on it. Run great, but the dummies wierd the battery's to 24v instead of 12v, so I had to replage the generator and do a bit wiering, almost done with that.

The springers is Nisse on the left 14 months old, and the other is Nalle 2years old. got them from a kennel that wanted them trained and then sold, they forgot about the last part......
Both are trained and appreoved hunting dogs, the small has a bit handicap training as well.

I have many hours in tractors, the smallest Deer John i had to play with was 120hp and the biggest I driven is 240hp.
Biggest ever is a MF at about 280hp. Not counting pullers.

Back