My plans for Sunday .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nixon

nixon

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
After Church , I'll be planting 17 conifers that are in the 6-8 ' tall size . Also 10 Osage Orange in the 3-4 foot size . These will go along quite nicely with the eleven 3-4 ' conifers and many locust that I planted last weekend .
Hopefully someone will get to enjoy all these trees in their full glory .
And also cuss Me for planting Osage and Locust :)

nixon

nixon

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Are you build a fencerow/wind block or just introducing a weed tree patch to your property...JK...

I guess the answer would be yes to both questions :)
I live on the site of an old strip mine . So I'm limited in the species of tree that will grow here . Right now It's mostly Aspen ,and Larch .
The Larch are tolerable to Me ,but the aspen have got to go . They drop branches ,and even fall over for no apparent reason . So, I guess that I'm replacing old weeds with new,more useful weeds ;0

Last edited:
mtfallsmikey

mtfallsmikey

Addicted to ArboristSite
This was the most unusual Easter Sunday in my life....we were up early, getting ready to go to sunrise service, all drains in the house clogged. Wife went to church, I went out, pulled the lids off of the septic tank, broke up the sludge, got that working...then planted some cabbage/broccoli, then the family arrives for dinner...leg of lamb, fried turkey, spiral ham, all the 'trimmin's.

Latest posts