My plans for Sunday .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixon

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
After Church , I'll be planting 17 conifers that are in the 6-8 ' tall size . Also 10 Osage Orange in the 3-4 foot size . These will go along quite nicely with the eleven 3-4 ' conifers and many locust that I planted last weekend .
Hopefully someone will get to enjoy all these trees in their full glory .
And also cuss Me for planting Osage and Locust :)

Are you build a fencerow/wind block or just introducing a weed tree patch to your property...JK...

Are you build a fencerow/wind block or just introducing a weed tree patch to your property...JK...

I guess the answer would be yes to both questions :)
I live on the site of an old strip mine . So I'm limited in the species of tree that will grow here . Right now It's mostly Aspen ,and Larch .
The Larch are tolerable to Me ,but the aspen have got to go . They drop branches ,and even fall over for no apparent reason . So, I guess that I'm replacing old weeds with new,more useful weeds ;0

Last edited:
This was the most unusual Easter Sunday in my life....we were up early, getting ready to go to sunrise service, all drains in the house clogged. Wife went to church, I went out, pulled the lids off of the septic tank, broke up the sludge, got that working...then planted some cabbage/broccoli, then the family arrives for dinner...leg of lamb, fried turkey, spiral ham, all the 'trimmin's.

Ham, Golf, and Dead Pirates

Had spiral cut Honey-Ham, Baked Beans, Yams, Masters Sunday golf, and 3 dead A-hole pirates. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhh!!! A perfect Easter Mates!

Back