My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now back on topic:

We men only have two emotions: hungry and horny. Throw up some pics of food or girls and we forget what we were arguing about:rock:

Women.-The-most-wasted-resource-in-food-production.jpg

It's not just the new guys that get flamed...just say something here that someone doesn't agree with and you'll hear it. I get a bit aggravated when people call me names when they don't even know me. The last time it happened I took about a year off and went to other sites. There are sites on the 'net that seem to have more respect for their members..
that's because,,a certain contigent,,is trying to run this site...

It's a felony to possess a baton where I live. Stupid law.

"Section 12002 of the California Penal Code allows police officers, and on-duty security guards (and nobody else) with the proper training, to carry batons."

Its a felony to "steal" one where i live....but I guess not returning Government issued implements are regarded differently amongst different former Government/Municipal employees.

So?

Have we decided?

Will AS survive?

Will Gologit continue to bully the saw modders till they straight gas his saw?

Will Snelling stop sniveling?

Will the Riff Raff stop raffing his riffs?

Find out here on next weeks episode of AS the stomach turns.

:rock:

Don't *****, don't whine. Get you laughs like I get mine. :laugh:

So?

Have we decided?

Will AS survive?

Will Gologit continue to bully the saw modders till they straight gas his saw?

Will Snelling stop sniveling?

Will the Riff Raff stop raffing his riffs?

Find out here on next weeks episode of AS the stomach turns.

:rock:

Don't *****, don't whine. Get you laughs like I get mine. :laugh:
what about me butt head

Its a felony to "steal" one where i live....but I guess not returning Government issued implements are regarded differently amongst different former Government/Municipal employees.

Just to clarify matters and to set your mind at ease, used batons are not re-issued to others, as well as many other items.

Some depts. and agencies even let your retire with your service weapon. Mine wasn't one of them.

Latest posts

Back