My Supply for the Winter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1286297564.jpg

Good Show!

If you average 18" per row width, you have 22.56 cords.

(1.5' x 7' x 25' x 11) / 128 = 22.56

That also assumes square ends on your stacks. Regardless, congratulations on a whale of a weekend of work. :biggrinbounce2:

Sorry to be annoying but it's stacked much to close together. It will never dry out and start rotting away soon if you don't leave some air pass through the rows!

Still impressive amount of wood you have.

Sorry to be annoying but it's stacked much to close together. It will never dry out and start rotting away soon if you don't leave some air pass through the rows!

Still impressive amount of wood you have.

heck who knows maybe ohio is turning into a giant death valleye, he wont have to worry about rot

ya I have a hardy. Sometimes I think its a locomotive. It eats the wood and smokes like a freight train. I try to let all my wood season for a year to year and a half and then split it and let it season while I use what is left over from the year before so I think its pretty much seasoned but I am heating a 2000 square ft house and a 1600 square ft pole building part of the time and I will use most of this wood within the next two years. It don't have much time to rot. Also I will cover it with a tarp before long just to keep the snow off of it.

Back