Nc/sc Gtg 5-10-08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O crud your back on. More soprano disc coming you way.:)

Don't you have some wood to split or something,grrrrrrrr

Yeah I peeked in and saw the place was lacking personality and moral fiber cause your still here so I'm here to bring class back to the place, whether your here or not,LOL

(P.S do you have season 6?, hmmmm)

LOL! I could see him walking around with cotton dragging off his ***. I don't know if you saw the pics but I ran the 346 and 455, they were nice saws. Just not nice enough to pull me over to the dark side.:chainsaw:

Oh yeah, that 361 that I ran was not mine, the guy asked me if I wanted to buy it after the GTG. So I now own a 361, with a soon to be "Lake" muffler. XJ's 361 ran awesome, seemed to be a good amount of power robbed from the choked stock muffler.

What, you bought another dayumm saw,LOL I shouldn't talk, I got 4 more in the shed waiting for the doctors hands. Saws are addictive for sure..

I'm curious to this Moral Fiber thing... is that like eating yer Wheaties?

IMO Moral Fiber is not drinking a cold beer until ya get the rig parked...

Last edited:
I'm curious to this Moral Fiber thing... is that like eating yer Wheaties?

IMO Moral Fiber is not drinking a cold beer until ya get the rig parked...

Yall turn back any of those Bud lights? I must say the Bud Selects were pretty good, but by #6 I really didn't give a ****.

What, you bought another dayumm saw,LOL I shouldn't talk, I got 4 more in the shed waiting for the doctors hands. Saws are addictive for sure..

Yup, I said that 026 #2 was my last one.:cry: :cry: The 361 was just to nice to take back to it's last owner, and a awesome price helped.:clap:

I have told myself that I will not buy anymore saws unitl I can get a nice trimmer.:dizzy:

I ran the 346 and 455, they were nice saws. Just not nice enough to pull me over to the dark side.:chainsaw:

if a 50cc saw that cuts like a 70cc saw aint enought to pull you over, well...

:cheers:

Last edited:
if a 50cc saw that cuts like a 70cc saw aint enought to pull you over, well...

:cheers:

With conditions equal, a 50cc will not run with a 70cc. I will bet my DP 440 could have cut that log in 11 seconds or faster, with a heavy lean. I should have spent some time with Fred's 044 and checked it out.

Even though your 346 beat my 026, I don't think it will last near as long. I will give up a few seconds in the cookie for longevity, durability, and reliability.:cheers:

hee, hee,

:hmm3grin2orange:

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=62499

:censored: :censored: :censored:

i guess you never heard the story of the turtle and the rabbit.

OOOPPPSSS!

LOL, fair enough I guess. I'm Stihl not sure about the part where you know saws. You have some good runners.......built by husky and redmax.

Are you going to get a bigger saw, like a 7900 or so? A ported 372/375 would be real nice to bring to the next gtg. You could wave the husky flag again.

Maybe I will try to cut a few more of those cookie things. My 026 will be a little closer next time.;) Until we meet again.:chainsaw:

Just wanted to let everyone know that wanabe's stock 346 was no more stock than my 460..........

Way to go bud, had to use a modded 346 to be my old muff mod 026, shame on ya!:buttkick:

Just wanted to let everyone know that wanabe's stock 346 was no more stock than my 460..........

Way to go bud, had to use a modded 346 to be my old muff mod 026, shame on ya!:buttkick:

You mean to say he cheated, why that low life scroundrel, may he fall on a barb wire fence while trying to step over it,ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

You mean to say he cheated, why that low life scroundrel, may he fall on a barb wire fence while trying to step over it,ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yes, LOL. I could never figure out why it was faster. It walking away in the big wood is what puzzled me, ported for torque I guess. The numbers in the small wood are now impressive for my 026, not losing by much to a modded 346. Also it lost to a muff modded 361, LOL. My questions have finally been answered.:clap: Now to get ready for round 2.

Yes, LOL. I could never figure out why it was faster. It walking away in the big wood is what puzzled me, ported for torque I guess. The numbers in the small wood are now impressive for my 026, not losing by much to a modded 346. Also it lost to a muff modded 361, LOL. My questions have finally been answered.:clap: Now to get ready for round 2.

You can borrow my muffler modded 260 next time around. I'd trust it in your hands and it would certainly be for a good cause. Not bad for near stock. We sold our stores in the Carolinas otherwise I'd be there myself.

You can borrow my muffler modded 260 next time around. I'd trust it in your hands and it would certainly be for a good cause. Not bad for near stock. We sold our stores in the Carolinas otherwise I'd be there myself.

Sounds good! I have not decided which way to go with the 026 yet but it won't be beat again. If it's not ready by then, I will take you up on the offer. Thanks!

Back