Nc/sc Gtg 5-10-08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'm a bit P.O.ed with the get together. Yea, just a bit miffed. Why you ask, I'll get to, let me finish I was under the understanding that I was going to tear down saws at the end of the day. To that end, I hauled my professional tools What kind of tools you ask. Patience, I'll get to that all the way down there only to just haul them back. My Professional tools are No NO NO, not snap on, or wiha, or whatever, no I can't afford those tools GORN G-R-D tools. Ye, you know like these:

attachment.php

What are GORN G-R-D tools, why, shame on you not knowing they are Good Ole Red Neck Get-R-Done tools. Notice the PPE , saftey glasses and gloves.

O.K. Wanab, Next time I'm tearing it apart!!!!!!!

hee, hee,

i never claimed the 346 was stock. i have been saying it was modified since, well, since it was modified.

LoL!

the redmax was stock.

you boys may try to run modified saws against stock saws but i preffer to run mine stock saws against stock saws and mod. vs. mod...

if mine happened to run better than yours well, thats just the way it goes. better luck next time.

:cheers:

LOL Fred! Maybe beating that 621 with a hammer and crow bar would have helped it run right. Wonder if it was modded????

I figured if the guy said it was stock, it was stock. That's cool, he just knows it took a modded saw to beat my 026.<That right there is real funny.:ices_rofl: Maybe he thought a 5100 was going to be there and kick his arse?:confused: It would have been intresting to see how the 346NE ran stock. I would say not too far away from a stock 026/260. Look at the 10"-12" numbers, almost makes the 346 look bad. He stihl got me though in the big stuff but a spade is a spade. I will make the offer again to run for money, my 026 vs. his "stock" 346 for GTG #2.

hee, hee,

i never claimed the 346 was stock. i have been saying it was modified since, well, since it was modified.

LoL!

the redmax was stock.

you boys may try to run modified saws against stock saws but i preffer to run mine stock saws against stock saws and mod. vs. mod...

if mine happened to run better than yours well, thats just the way it goes. better luck next time.

No, I pointed at my muffer and said "It does have a muffler mod", you in turn said "that's all I have too"

No one else was running modded saws against stockers, except for you. The pot calling the kettle black.:buttkick: Everyone was under the impression that the 346 was stock and I made it very clear the 460 was modded.

No, I pointed at my muffer and said "It does have a muffler mod", you in turn said "that's all I have too"

No one else was running modded saws against stockers, except for you. The pot calling the kettle black.:buttkick: Everyone was under the impression that the 346 was stock and I made it very clear the 460 was modded.

Don't waste your time. The Spacemule gene is strong within him.

maybe you thought you heard that. to me if a saw is stock, well that means only carb tuning. once the muffler is opened up anything is fair game. as you pointed at in another thread about what is the point of removing the covers and looking, really no point, next step up is a race saw. i think others would agree.

seeing how you know saws soooo much better than me i think you would have know that. you say my saw had more mods? maybe it did, maybe it didnt. i call it getting beat.

maybe you thought you heard that. to me if a saw is stock, well that means only carb tuning. once the muffler is opened up anything is fair game. as you pointed at in another thread about what is the point of removing the covers and looking, really no point, next step up is a race saw. i think others would agree.

seeing how you know saws soooo much better than me i think you would have know that. you say my saw had more mods? maybe it did, maybe it didnt. i call it getting beat.

I rest my case.

Again, you are the one who wanted to pull the covers. Maybe looking for a 2pc head? LOL. Call it getting beat eh? I call it lying.........I'm done with this. Look at the numbers each time I post to remind yourself, "Dam, it took a modded 346 to beat his 026". The look on your face? Priceless.:)

I will have a work saw ready at the next gtg.;)

I will have a work saw ready at the next gtg.;)

LoL!

i thought that was what you where supposed to have the first time.

:)

actually every time i look at the numbers i see a mod saw getting beat by a mod saw.

Last edited:

I kind of remember that saw as an EHP woods mod one......:)

whatever happened to wanab?

dog,

Ole wanner bee went to Red's Max camp. Haven't heard from him since.

I told him, "Wanner bee, don't go to Red's Max camp on the river where they have all them canoes".

Next time, he'll listen to ole,

Joat

dog,

Ole wanner bee went to Red's Max camp. Haven't heard from him since.

I told him, "Wanner bee, don't go to Red's Max camp on the river where they have all them canoes".

Next time, he'll listen to ole,

Joat

LOL, I hope to see him at the GTG, maybe Redmax can be victorious.

Latest posts

Back