Need a felling Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone tried politely to tell him that the whole Echo scene is a joke. Zombiechopper spent more time than I would have even. In one ear, out the other. Then I look and see he is 20....ah ha. Not that all youngins are ignorant, but most are too nieve to believe that they already owned a pile of #### bag saws. Ooops. Well, we tried to send him in the right direction. See why I and others are so blunt here at AS anymore?

Should have been:

Bro!!! You have some saw there. It's a piece of #### that doesn't even deserve my or other member's time in discussing, but we are gonna play nice since you have an Eco errection that won't go down. Sell the whole collection and buy one real saw. Bam! Problem solved, on your way.

Since i need a $900 saw, do you think i really give a #### what you think, of what i got? Absolutely not, im not a logger nor a arborist. I just have a lawncare business that sometimes needs a few limbs down or even a tree. I have got alot more big toys then a ****** chainsaw. Im glad you and your boy or so hard up about how badazz yalls chainsaws are. Dont call me Bro either im far from it. Now keep talking enet badazz, your entertaining!

I agree with Zombie, this saw is a great saw for the price. A little heavier than the MS362 but more power and you can make it a stock 7900 for less than $700 total if you decide in the future. Don't neg rep me either:), but a 50-60cc saw with an 18" or 20" would fell a 20" tree in a heartbeat. If the wood is that small I never use more than a my 361 cause the rest is just dead weight in that small of tree. That is in mostly softwood though so it might be different in your neck of the woods.

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=MKA+DCS6401+20&catID=11227

Really? Who actually got rude the first time? Seriously? I only pissed on you and that other guy cause you both got lippy with me. This is ridiculous luckily i found the saw i want and it aint a echo.

This isn't the first time that you have proved that your a young smart a$$ punk kid. Learn to have some respect. Oh and not everyone that rides a quad is a quadtard. I'm sure you remember the 4 stroke chainsaw thread. Another foot in mouth moment. huh Grow up :clap:

Since i need a $900 saw, do you think i really give a #### what you think, of what i got? Absolutely not, im not a logger nor a arborist. I just have a lawncare business that sometimes needs a few limbs down or even a tree. I have got alot more big toys then a ****** chainsaw. Im glad you and your boy or so hard up about how badazz yalls chainsaws are. Dont call me Bro either im far from it. Now keep talking enet badazz, your entertaining!

OK bra, I gotcha. On the logger part, you ain't got the Moxee or the smarts to log anyway boy.

I am one guy here that has lots of badass saws that is not attatched to them. Maybe one here or there I have love for, but no, I have gotten ridden of some sweet rides cause I wanted others to enjoy them. I take care of sick people. I don't charge the poor folks I live around for help or the fresh salmon I give them. I give all I can to anybody cause I belive that the Good Lord wants us to.

We never said you needed a 900 bone saw. You don't. You could spend an extra 50 or so and get a real saw, that was the whole deal.

You're on your way to being a full blown-prick by 40!!! LOL

I agree with Zombie, this saw is a great saw for the price. A little heavier than the MS362 but more power and you can make it a stock 7900 for less than $700 total if you decide in the future. Don't neg rep me either:), but a 50-60cc saw with an 18" or 20" would fell a 20" tree in a heartbeat. If the wood is that small I never use more than a my 361 cause the rest is just dead weight in that small of tree. That is in mostly softwood though so it might be different in your neck of the woods.

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=MKA+DCS6401+20&catID=11227

Great, thanks for your input. We have oaks, pecans, cedar, mesquite, and im sure some others but mainly i deal with oaks and a few pecans around here.

OK bra, I gotcha. On the logger part, you ain't got the Moxee or the smarts to log anyway boy.

I am one guy here that has lots of badass saws that is not attatched to them. Maybe one here or there I have love for, but no, I have gotten ridden of some sweet rides cause I wanted others to enjoy them. I take care of sick people. I don't charge the poor folks I live around for help or the fresh salmon I give them. I give all I can to anybody cause I belive that the Good Lord wants us to.

We never said you needed a 900 bone saw. You don't. You could spend an extra 50 or so and get a real saw, that was the whole deal.

You're on your way to being a full blown-prick by 40!!! LOL

Ya probably not since you know me so well! I dont even thinking logging is a word in Texas anyways. Your really entertaining, especially with religious comments, trying to look like the bigger guy now huh?

Ya probably not since you know me so well! I dont even thinking logging is a word in Texas anyways. Your really entertaining, especially with religious comments, trying to look like the bigger guy now huh?

I ain't religous, got no use for other men telling others how to behave. I read the book, that's it.

I was trying to politly tell you that it makes me feel good to help others and I am not a raging ass hole. Period.

Have fun with the new saw, bro.

Im fond of that 362 looks like a really nice saw. I dunno if the dealers are high priced around here or what but with a 20" b/c combo they are $670. How does that sound?

Ebay had a brand new CS600p for $439 shipped this morning, you'ld have to pull the caps and tune but it's just as much saw as a 360 - 362 for $250 less. Steve

If you're willing to spend $670 on a 60cc saw just spend $30 more and get a 372 or 2171. It will weigh within ounces and cut circles around the 362 if your heavy handed in hardwood. The 362 will probably hold its own against one in 12-16" wood after that I would think the 372 would walk away from it with a 20" bar and 8 pin sprocket.

My "badazz" chainsaw makes my spendin money and It also makes my upper body stronger than yours. . .

And help me understand what you are. If your not a Bro, what are you a split tail?

I've been real happy with my 680 for felling and bucking oak, locust, hickory and hedge and it's been a great deal for the money. My other two Echo's (530 and 370) have been as well and I highly recommend them to anyone. There's been a lot of negativity about Echo since I've been on the site, but I sure haven't noticed the so-called problems mentioned with my saws.

My "badazz" chainsaw makes my spendin money and It also makes my upper body stronger than yours. . .

And help me understand what you are. If your not a Bro, what are you a split tail?
Haha i had to laugh at that stronger then me part. Do you need to sound bigger and tougher on the enet, because in person your just a weak lil guy? I would love for you to come down to Tx and do the work i do especially in the Tx sun. How hot does it get up there in the 90s maybe?
I've been real happy with my 680 for felling and bucking oak, locust, hickory and hedge and it's been a great deal for the money. My other two Echo's (530 and 370) have been as well and I highly recommend them to anyone. There's been a lot of negativity about Echo since I've been on the site, but I sure haven't noticed the so-called problems mentioned with my saws.
Just goes to show everyone on here think everything is junk besides husky or stihl.

Naa dude, im in VA here in the upper 90s with 95 percent humidity all summer. i fall timberfor a living, so no im not the little wimpy dude your thinking of. . .

Naa dude, im in VA here in the upper 90s with 95 percent humidity all summer. i fall timberfor a living, so no im not the little wimpy dude your thinking of. . .
Lol so that makes you a big dude? Just because you "fall timber"?

And im the small wimpy dude cause i dont fall timber for a living, correct?

You know, you are right. For the money they are just fine. I don't own one but I have played with a few in recent years that people have shown me. They lack some features people here enjoy, but they are not going to fail to get the job done within the realm they are built to preform in. If that is what it boils down to, then so be it. Chainsaws are obviously a touchy subject here, and I think the breakdown in communication occurrs more frequently when brands and displacements of saws are in discussion. You have a few branches to cut, buy and Echo or other affordable saw. You need to fell a 20 inch tree here and there, buy and Echo. Hell, I would buy an Efco for that realm of saws. I believe they come with a 2 year Homeowner use warranty, and 1 year for commerical!! Ya!! Buy an Efco and report back. I have not seen much here on them. I have pulled the throttle on the 70cc model they have. Landing bucks had a brand new one this spring where I was cutting. Hard to compare what they would be like when those boys have a chain on dirty wood rolling around the landing. They act like they need a muff mod 100% and are heavy, but who really cares anyway for the price. Italian made is all I know and they have a good warranty.

Last edited:
LOL! What a great thread :clap: BTW, I neg repped you if you didn't notice yet. What the hell is your problem? These guys try to help you and you treat them like crap. Those Echo saws are cheap for a reason, they're absolute junk. Get yourself a real saw, Husky, Stihl, Jonsered. About 70cc for felling. BTW, you're a prick.

LOL! What a great thread :clap: BTW, I neg repped you if you didn't notice yet. What the hell is your problem? These guys try to help you and you treat them like crap. Those Echo saws are cheap for a reason, they're absolute junk. Get yourself a real saw, Husky, Stihl, Jonsered. About 70cc for felling. BTW, you're a prick.

Lol i dont care what you think honestly i dont. Can you tell me why a echo saw is junk? I just want a few reasons? Im not trying to start anything i just want to know why Echo is junk?

Latest posts

Back