Need a little help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleagemutant

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone from Ohio 419 area code willing to help me with the art of tuning the carb on my 365XT chainsaw I bought the special screwdriver and a TT20K tach I think I have it close but would be willing to pay for a some help. I have the idle about 2700rpm and max at 13375rpm.

Sounds like it would idle fine at 2700.
How does it rev nicely?
Does it hold the max RPM well or is it all over the place?
IIRC that coil is limited to 13,300.

How does the saw run?

I put a unlimited coil on it probably could get 13500 out of it it starts and runs real good Dozer Dan ported and cut the squish on it and removed the transfer ports had a problem with the chain running at idle got that squared away it has 3-4 tanks through it just want to make sure my tuning is sound.

I put a unlimited coil on it probably could get 13500 out of it it starts and runs real good Dozer Dan ported and cut the squish on it and removed the transfer ports had a problem with the chain running at idle got that squared away it has 3-4 tanks through it just want to make sure my tuning is sound.
I see.
I haven't tuned many ported saw so im not really one to ask.
If I was you I would run it by Dozer dan, since he built it he could tell you the WOT number you should see.
Sorry im not more help!

Latest posts

Back