Need a Mill?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I don't know looks like a Meadows Mill.
Don't laugh that mill when put together puts out alot of brd ft. Double what a band mill will do.
I know a sawyer that has two.
With engine if its good. Hmmmm

I know a guy who has a mill similar to this one. This mill has high productivity but is not precise, so the boards may be 5/4 in one end and 4/4 in the other...

And the guy lost a finger too...

get yourself a portable mill

No wonder no one is bidding for it, it looks like it has just come off of Walton's mountain.
Buy a portable mill and take mohammed to the mountain, a chainsaw mill may be slow, but they can handle just about anything you throw at them.
Milling a decent sized olive ash, 30 inches across fifteen feet long, Stihl 088
and Roller-Matic attachment.
:chainsaw:

Talk about a project saw!! Looks like it would be fun to watch, maybe a blast to operate once you got past the learning curve. However, a real lesson in logistics as well as a real pain to disassemble, move, then reassemble and get operational again. I guess there was a time and a place for a saw like this, but those places are drying up fast.

woodshop--yerp--and--can you say whole lot of wood waste--and for that price--could buy a mr sawmill out of arkansas for less--and have more boards to boot--ive been around them--lots of boards lost--and seriously labor intensive----

Back