Need driver count for cannon bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ran3465

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Im looking to find the driver count for a 42" cannon for a large mount husky with a 3/8 tip. I tried cannons web site but I cant get the product catalog to open on my computer. Thanks

Check Baileys woodland pro bar in the same configuration and it should be the same as the woodland pro bars are renamed cannons. Off the top of my head I am thinking 135

Just checked and the 42 Woodland pro and it was 136DL for 3/8

Last edited:
Mine is a Cannon Super Bar 42 inch and it takes 135 dl count chain. I bought it for my 076 and specifically wanted it to be 135 dl count because my Oregon Power match (large mount Husky)is 135 dl count. That way I can use the chains I already have.

So I would say 135.

Scott

Just checked the Cannon Bar price list pdf and it has the large mount Husky 42 inch bar listed as 135 dl.

Scott

Mine is a Cannon Super Bar 42 inch and it takes 135 dl count chain. I bought it for my 076 and specifically wanted it to be 135 dl count because my Oregon Power match (large mount Husky)is 135 dl count. That way I can use the chains I already have.

So I would say 135.

Scott

That bar is a different mount and uses a different number of DL's. Besides if I had a large mount Stihl bar I would run that at 136 dl as well so I could run bigger sprockets on the bigger saws.

Yes, my bar is a 14 mm Stihl mount. Cannon's designation for that is S2. The Cannon large Husky mount is designated H1. All I'm saying is the Cannon site says its a 135 dl count. Both of those bars use a 135 dl count chain according to Cannon's website. I'm sure 136 would work fine. :)

Scott

Back