Need Firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you need firewood. Are you looking for a spot to go and cut , are you looking to purchase firewood, or are you hoping some one has some free firewood that they will give you. Hopefully we can get this thread back on track. Or we can sit back and see where it goes.:givebeer:

Beefie

Speaking of 4020, I have a buddy that calls his pants John Deere Pants. 40x20

On a farm in Ohio. This website is more like myspace than a site to find wood!

Please give more information, like cutting on state land or how to contact tree services and maybe the equipment you have.

There are some grown-ups here that like to help.

Good luck.

How to contact places that would have free wood they don't want. Thanks for your help.

So you need firewood. Are you looking for a spot to go and cut , are you looking to purchase firewood, or are you hoping some one has some free firewood that they will give you. Hopefully we can get this thread back on track. Or we can sit back and see where it goes.:givebeer:

Beefie

HMMMM...... tough decision!

But incase we go back on track, how much firewood are you looking for Farm Girl? Are you in NW Ohio?

On a farm in Ohio. This website is more like myspace than a site to find wood!

Or like walking into a little local bar. If you look at the top of the firewood forum topic list, there are threads titled "companies with free firewood for pickup" and "free firewood wanted." Posting there will help if that's what you want. If I wanted somebody to deliver firewood I'd probably look in Craigslist. It seems unusual for someone to have a farm and be short of firewood, but I guess it all depends what kind of farm and how much wood you need.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back