Need help identifying the make of a bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgr1971

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
First post for a newb here, been lurking, reading, and learning a lot and really like the site.

I belong to a beagle club and we cut a lot of brush and wood every year for cover in our training area. We have three Huskie 55's and they take a pretty good beating every winter. I have recently taken over care of the saws and am trying to get everything fixed and tuned properly. The bars take a lot of abuse due to the nature of the cutting we do and we have one bar in particular that has out lasted any we have ever had. It doesn't have a name on it. It has a removeable tip and the paint is still on the bar, but no name. I have tried looking at bar brand websites and Google to identify it by the numbers on it, but I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be great. Here is a picture of the information stamped on it.

photo uploading

Replacable Sprocket Nose solid steel Oregon bar, 058 gauge, .325 pitch 72 drive link, the number does not match current Oregon bars but if it fits a Husky small mount saw it would likely be an 18" bar.

Thank you for the help. Yes, it is a 18" bar. What would it be equivalent to in Oregon's current line up?

From the catalog I have it seems the only replaceable nose,solid steel, 058 gauge, ,325 pitch chain ,72 dl 18" bar would be # 188RNBK095.
There may be other bars but that is what shows up in my book.

Back