Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was afraid that if he shipped the saw daddy would miss it and then discover his drug habit.

Mr. HE:cool:

I wonder if this guy Pine needles has any other Stihls for sale?:monkey:

Actually I posted to just warn the OP that IF the saw arrives it could be HOT! !:cry:

Go back and re-read the OP.

He advertized it on AS.

He had another offer for $250.

Than took $300. from the OP.

So he could have double or even triple sold it!

There may be other AS members out there SCREWWED!

Go back and re-read the OP.

He advertized it on AS.

He had another offer for $250.

Than took $300. from the OP.

So he could have double or even triple sold it!

There may be other AS members out there SCREWWED!

My question is? Since it was advertized on AS and it appears multiple people responded, should the AS Powers To Be review all PM's sent by this pricck and send an alert to ALL who responded to the ad?
There could be AS members on other threads who might be waiting for this saw. That don't see this thread?

I'm just trying to keep honest hard working members here from getting screwwed!

he's had a 460 listed also, needing repair. In one of his PM's to me he mentions haveing to ship it also the day he was shipping the 650 to me. That was a verry long time agoe, I can look back through and get the date if needed. I wonder if someone got the 460 or not?

This morning I got a PM saying he shipped it and will give me the tracking number later, it's in his truck. With any further questions or issues I am supposed to call him at the same phone number listed in the ad for the above mentioned 460. It's the same phone number on some craigslist ads for firewood in the area.

His phone contact information is out there available to the public, as well as the adress. I haven't posted it and won't, but it's not hard to figure out. He's :censored:me off and by the looks of it done the same to all of you.

Thank's to all of you for the help/support with this and I'll let you know when, if and what arrive or if I was fed another line of crap this morning. After a few extra months it's getting old. At least I may have a project for next winter.

chase him down...

He posted this on another thread:
i just picked up a stihl 650 for 300 cash only thing it needed was that silver casted piece that the filter bolts to and the gas cap o ring so 30 bucks in parts

i got a nice clean saw with a brand new bar and chain for $330 i thought my hand was gonna burn when i picked it up off from the guy but he was a local farmer so i wasn't worried about it being hot.

so this is what I replied with:
is that the one you used to take cash off another AS member?

Are you gonna list it on Ebay and try to take some cash off someone else?

:clap: cut and paste, and search are your friends!

Another line

Where does this guy park his truck, two miles from his computer? I call BS on this. He's seen the S-storm his actions have stirred up and now he's feeding you another crock of the same. If he really had shipped it he would have walked to the truck, retrieved the shipping info and sent you the number to get things into the clear. He did not, therefore, things are still shady. He just wanted to buy time. Methinks there's a nasty pattern of lying and irresponsibility going on here...

Olyeller

I wish I could or knew how to post PM's here on the open forum. Fortunatly I'm not that computer savy.

Yes fortunately, because you will get banned for posting pm's here, whether you're the good guy or the villain.

This rodent has said he shipped the saw before hasn't he? Maybe a call to his old man is in order here, just to ask him if he knows his kid is a thief.

Where does this guy park his truck, two miles from his computer? I call BS on this. He's seen the S-storm his actions have stirred up and now he's feeding you another crock of the same. If he really had shipped it he would have walked to the truck, retrieved the shipping info and sent you the number to get things into the clear. He did not, therefore, things are still shady. He just wanted to buy time. Methinks there's a nasty pattern of lying and irresponsibility going on here...

Olyeller
Yes I agree. He's still screwing around. I think it's time for young pineboy to pay the piper. The piper being a 3' length of 2" cold roll steel applied several times about the head and shoulders, or at least 300 bucks worth. This all taking place in a well darkened alley.

This rodent has said he shipped the saw before hasn't he? Maybe a call to his old man is in order here, just to ask him if he knows his kid is a thief.

Broken promises and false hopes.

Yep, don't rest till you see what you paid for.

Maybe Dad would like to know what's happening with his saw (being sold with a string attached).

Give Dad a link to this thread.

yes i agree. He's still screwing around. I think it's time for young pineboy to pay the piper. The piper being a 3' length of 2" cold roll steel applied several times about the head and shoulders, or at least 300 bucks worth. This all taking place in a well darkened alley.

kick his ass, seabass!!! Lol :)

Yup its pretty ####ty. I don't know how they can differentiate? So I can go to a local electronics store and steal $4k worth of stuff, and get away scott free, I think not, but I fail to see the difference.

I can't see the difference either but according to our respective legal system one is a crime against the state while the other is a breach of a contract. In one duty is prescribed by a law while in the other, the duty may be prescribed by the parties and must be enforced through the parties.

The problem is that many people are not old school like our fathers raised us to be. People now live in "what are you going to do about it" mode and will only be motivated to do things when they are forced to.

Pine says the saw is in the mail. Although I have heard that before, maybe Pine sent the saw before he was forced to and maybe that is a good sign. If he performs his part of the bargain it is not to little and too late.

I don't think we should negative rep him just yet, the saw might be on its way, but I would feel better if there was a tracking number...

Yes fortunately, because you will get banned for posting pm's here, whether you're the good guy or the villain.

Dang When I 1st saw your post I thought I had Another XX violation!

OK I will take your advise and Rat This Rodent Out!

P.S. Can u Remove my 5 violation points out so I can start again Bro?

Broken promises and false hopes.

Yep, don't rest till you see what you paid for.

Maybe Dad would like to know what's happening with his saw (being sold with a string attached).

Give Dad a link to this thread.

I just called, there's a fax machine hooked to both numbers. I would like to point out that there is a big Horse Show Shindig at the farm March 12-14.

Fish ole boy, ya done good. So good, that at some point in the distant future, I promise to take back exactly half of the rotten things I've said about you. ;)

If wi50 don't get his saw, pinescraps father will need to change his phone numbers........not to mention all the new junk mail that'll be headed his way.

I just called, there's a fax machine hooked to both numbers. I would like to point out that there is a big Horse Show Shindig at the farm March 12-14.

If I had the coin I'd buy a plane ticket and be there!

Maybe I could find the tracking number somewhere in his truck. He could read it off to me while we went for a drive, you know, the one where we drop the saw in the mail. lol

Mr. HE:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back