Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the saw has been shipped
How about I'm sorry it took so damn long? And maybe heres something towards your trouble? Don't look for sympathy here by posting what should have happened awhile back? Until its there, you're still a scumbucket.

Fish, if I were the OP, I'd call Pinesfarms anyhow, and start talking to some folks. Let them know what a snivvling little pr!ck they have either working for them, or living under their roof. I'm sure they don't have loads of 19 yr olds working for them of questionable character. Maybe it will save an honest business owner some grief down the road by realizing he employs a RAT, and he can send him packing before getting rooked.

According to this kid's previous post, it is his family's business.
So I just googled equine facilities in that town, and one of them was named
"Pinesfarm" The kid unwittingly posted his name and family's business
already, so it was just me that pointed it out clearly, and I have no other
knowledge of this transaction, or any of the two participants.

Last edited:
Nothing worse than being taken on a sale, no different than outright stealing.

rep

pinesfarm rep should be exploding with red. just maybe it will warn others...

I didn't look at the website too long. Soooooo, not only does the owner of Pinesfarm employ the RAT, he actually produced the Rodent. HAHAHAHA !!!

Speaking of rodent offspring......

000h80t0.jpg

I say frontier justice. A beating is in order. I know it's not the most civil way, but it's the logger way and it should be administered to pukes like this. It feels good to beat people like this, just let it all out, lol. Nothing a hard working man (Like 99% of us here) hates more than a thief, liar, coward, backstabber, and general low-life. Pinesfarm should be ashamed.

The duration of this ill-fated transaction,coupled with the fact his only response to this thread was "I shipped the saw" (day late and TWO dollars short BTW) is enough for me.I would like to hear the excuse that nullifies this.....:popcorn:

I wouldn't call it a victory till the OP has the saw in his hand. No reply until the phone number went up..... "Hopefully" its on the way and the OP will keep us updated.

According to this kid's previous post, it is his family's business.
So I just googled equine facilities in that town, and one of them was named
"Pinesfarm" The kid unwittingly posted his name and family's business
already, so it was just me that pointed it out clearly, and I have no other
knowledge of this transaction, or any of the two participants.

Abe_Vigoda.jpg

Nice work Detective Fish!:D

Nice work fish. I hope he gets the saw. This isn't over till the OP gets the saw.

I agree completely - Not too long ago, I was a lot like Burvol. I'm making a go at being "an adult" so I'm practicing by writing the crap I wrote above. In reality, my heart says "jab, hook."

I just have no use for people like this. If you have ever administered, recieved or witnesses a severe beating, it will change you. Guarunteed.

I am an adult, arzz wipe. I pay taxes and work a hell of lot harder than you, come home and put the dress on after cutting logs all day, driving and hour and a half each way, saw work, ect. Then do all the housechores, clean, cook, and take care of my sick sweety.

Last edited:
I just have no use for people like this. If you have ever administered, recieved or witnesses a severe beating, it will change you. Guarunteed.

I am an adult, arzz wipe. I pay taxes and work a hell of lot harder than you, come home and put the dress on after cutting logs all day, driving and hour and a half each way, saw work, ect. Then do all the housechores, clean, cook, and take care of my sick sweety.

No, No, No... Don't get me wrong bro - I liked what you wrote. What I wrote came across wrong, and for that I apologize. I've taken my fair share of shots, and I agree, it does change you. People who constantly run their mouth most likely haven't had a really GOOD shot in the mouth.

Once again, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back