Never introduced myself

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeff, also have my augers that I sharpen but didn't want to dig them out either haha I will look for a bearded axe as well. Some of my favorite hand tools are vintage true temper, stiletto and some others. Thanks as well Brettl, yeah I try to diversify my tools but seem to have more huskies at the moment, . The regular 041av is my stepdads that he bought new and has the original orange stencil 28" bar on it, the other is my 041 super with a 32" which has probably only cut some small rounds and a big cookie since it was completely gone through back in July, just use loctite when you put them back together, found that out with the regular 041avs recoil assembly lol lost a screw in the woods

Not sure if anybody remembers my intro...I'm no expert like so many here... I'm diggin' that brother and sister 041 duo ya got goin' on there! You got good taste! You werent lucky enough to have those passed down from your old man or grandfather were ya?

Dow

Not sure if anybody remembers my intro...I'm no expert like so many here... I'm diggin' that brother and sister 041 duo ya got goin' on there! You got good taste! You werent lucky enough to have those passed down from your old man or grandfather were ya?

Dow
Thanks texican65! I inhereited most of my tools including the l65, 10-10 light weight and 280e echo from my old man when he passed back in 2002, the 041av is my stepdads and the 041 super is mine

I will, think basically all of my tools are gonna stay with me and get passed down. I'm sorry for your loss, how'd you get ripped off?

Dad got pancreatic cancer.....made it 3 weeks from the day he was diagnosed. I'm 32 though....sounds like you missed out on much more time with your dad, with you being a little younger than me and him being gone 10 or 12 years. Sorry buddy, thats a tough one, but, I'm sure he's mighty proud of ya and the man you are to-day! How'd you get ripped off?

Dow

I'm sorry you all lost him texican. Thank you, and yeah I didn't get much time with him I was only 6 when he went, he got bladder cancer and had to stay home and stop working, half a year later or so it spread further and he was house ridden and was put on hospice then a month later or so my ma told me to go wake him up one morning for breakfast but he never did

Great intro! Welcome to Arboristsite (belatedly)! Continue your education as far as you can.
thank you, I just thought I should actually introduce myself seeing that when I joined last april I just jumped right in haha Gotta at least learn something new everyday am I right

Latest posts

Back