New chip truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbrze

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Right now we're using a F350 dually diesel 10' dump bed modified w/ chipper box but am looking at buying another truck a little bigger and box a little bigger, no HUGE trucks though. Any recommendations are welcome!

Get an NPR, used they can be had cheap. I also like the 4x4 FUSO, I wish I had a 4x4 for a plow in the winter.

Right now we're using a F350 dually diesel 10' dump bed modified w/ chipper box but am looking at buying another truck a little bigger and box a little bigger, no HUGE trucks though. Any recommendations are welcome!

F550 long bed (13')
my 2c

Took the alum tray off this truck i brought at auction monday,12,000lb winch 4X4.Next chipper bin.
attachment.php

I agree stay away from the 08's. I would look into a retired utility company's truck. Most of them ahve decent maintenance (though hard drivers) and are decently new. You can find many 4700 internationals around here with dt466's allison autos. The truck should get 8mpg even loaded if you watch how you drive it, and the drivetrain should last you forever.

a lopa, who manufactures that bucket you have. I've seen another picture you had posted of it and can't tell what it is for the life of me. I've worked on a ton of different lifts and seen some odd ones but never seen one like that. Reach All? Hydro-Gubert? Just curious.

Ford F-550... make sure it has an older 7.3L diesel instead of the newer models with the 6.0

a lopa, who manufactures that bucket you have. I've seen another picture you had posted of it and can't tell what it is for the life of me. I've worked on a ton of different lifts and seen some odd ones but never seen one like that. Reach All? Hydro-Gubert? Just curious.

GMJ made in Aus,very good lifts.

There 19 meter tele/fly boom is a great bucket, mines 17meter knuckle

http://www.gmj.com.au/

Latest posts

Back