New England Grows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rsvp

Last year - yes
This year - no
Interested but not available, the worst part is I live 20 minutes away.
Good time, worth going.

I was hoping that on of the days fell on a sat like it did a couple of years ago, it was really good the last time I went but that was a little while back.

I miss the hines

Is it just me or is this getting worse every year?

I liked it better when it was at the Hines and you could just walk across the street to 50 different bars. Anyone else remember the Pour House filled with drunk treeguys at 10am? The good 'ol days.....................

The new venue is growing on me, take advantage of the trollys at lunch time, they will take you to alot of great restaurants.

Anyways I'll be at the Mass Tree Wardens Booth from 2-5 on Tue.

On wed I'll be doing a climbing demonstration at Arbor Park at 9:00

Thurs I'll be at The Mass Arb booth at 1:00, and Arbor Park again at 2:00

Come by and say Hi, I always enjoy meeting AS members!

Forgive Me If I seem A little niave ....
Do they Charge admission for this
if so can you pay at the Door...?

Thanx Night Owle.........

Forgive Me If I seem A little niave ....
Do they Charge admission for this
if so can you pay at the Door...?

Thanx Night Owle.........

$50 at the door. Follow the link I posted at the top of the page and you'll see what is offered for seminars (included in admission) etc etc

Jim...I will see you ther tuesday!

I was there walking around all day. I must have missed you.

Great time again this year, some new exhibitors. There were alot more eye candy this year too!

Now on to Arborday!

Dil you going to the dinner meeting this month?

Nice to see you guys again. I haven't decided if I'm going to the meeting yet..........................don't do much bonzai work.

New England Grows was very good! I will be hitting up the meeting, I do a ton of fine prunning on the weekends, a bonsai perspective can only help sharpen my skllz.

Went on wed, pretty cool. Saw some good climbing demos with Michael Tain, Melissa Lavange and others, didn't learn too much I didn't already know. Gonna plan for all three days next year so i can hang with friends in Bos. I did get paid an 8 hour day to be there though!

Latest posts

Back