New Forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClimbinArbor

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Climbing techniques(sp) and systems

any mods can swing this?

i think it would be great to have a forum dedicated to the many different climbing styles, descending, rigging, limb walking, saddle, tie in, friction hitch, etc, etc...

yeah i know, and had thought about it well in advance.

but the commercial thread is kind of a catchall, weve got everything in there from the iowa flood, to a sick fir, to the damn limbhog lol.

this forum could be dedicated to our lifelines

I've got a better idea! Call it Arborist 101.

I vote to replace the political forum with it, at least it would be of worth while, unlike the BS fighting on that mess of a forum now.

I vote to replace the political forum with it, at least it would be of worth while, unlike the BS fighting on that mess of a forum now.

I think the question arises who will sponsor a new forum. This is an awesome site, but you gotta feed the bulldog.

Lol! However you gotta ask yourself "If there was no political forum...would these guys still be going at it?" Of course they would! Probably better there than here ;)

Lol! However you gotta ask yourself "If there was no political forum...would these guys still be going at it?" Of course they would! Probably better there than here ;)

I was having high hopes they would find a new site period, never know unless ya try:cheers: LOL

Everyone could join in. :hmm3grin2orange:

hahaha you were just begging for that one Ekka! :)

Wow, now theres a thought maybe have a forum just for the Jumpin Joey's, they could pat each other on the back and remind themselves how great and superior they are compared to the rest of the world. Rather than bore the hell out of the rest of us. what do you think Squekka.LOL

Yep, your definately one of Woodies mates! :dizzy:

LOL, Ya know the word mate means something totally different in American english, I think. You might call your buddies mates, but here in the USA the only time that word would be used is if your poking something under the sheets, so unless Woodie is 5'-2" bruenette with blues eyes and big jugs there isn't anyway that I'm one of woodie's mates. G-day mate:monkey:

Latest posts

Back