New guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qmlee1234

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Been lurking for a while. Figured i would say hi! Just recently bought the echo cs590 and have a shindaiwa 285s for my limping saw. Done muffler mods on both.
Also have a stihl 31av that I found in my grandpas barn I been tooling on. It's very very clean and did the chip module to it. Is there much of a market for those older saws?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @qmlee1234. welcome to AS. great place with lots of info. the echo's don't get a lot of love here but they are a great saw for the $$. i have run member @James Miller 590 and it's a good running saw. lots of guys like the older saws and parts aren't hard to get for most. word of warning. hanging around here will cause CAD.

Hate to ask but what is CAD lol. This forum has been great for the info when I was looking to buy. The cs590 I got used with a hard case and 25" bar with carbide chain. I know it's too much bar but for 240 bucks I was not gonna argue much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you have three saws then you need one more then a backup for it, soon you have 10.

Welcome.
They are both good saws you have there. I have a Shindaiwa 285. Very good saw

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back