New hat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gologit, don't know if ya care, but if you do it you will gain soooo much respect from us. man up. :laugh:

Damn. Okay...I'll see what else I can come up with.

if you get some action shots of you with the woodland friends mac t you could be this cool :hmm3grin2orange:

220px-Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg

Okay, okay...I give up.

P5270206.jpg

I have space cleared on the work bench, the hair drier is warming up, the rubbing alcohol and tweezers are ready. Now can I take those fuzzy-bunny stickers off? I promise to treat them gently and dispose of them properly.

that's a purty tin hat Mr. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

just remember, if the woodland friends come off of the hat they gotta go on the thermos

I guess he would but they might distract from the airbrush tie-dye he's planning on applying

You people are vicious.

And the stickers are OFF! If anybody ever needs to have somebody put stickers on something I'd recommend Slowp. I think she uses super-glue and then etches the surface for a better adhesion. Them little critters were stuck on good....real good.

Okay, okay...I give up.

P5270206.jpg

I have space cleared on the work bench, the hair drier is warming up, the rubbing alcohol and tweezers are ready. Now can I take those fuzzy-bunny stickers off? I promise to treat them gently and dispose of them properly.

Annie wants to know if you are a red head.

Latest posts

Back