New J RED!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, bragging on the cat muffler? I though that was something they try to hide from the public.

Wow, bragging on the cat muffler? I though that was something they try to hide from the public.

They generally want 50$ extra for it over here on the pro quality saws - no wonder very few bites - actually I have never seen a dealer having one in stock.......:jester:

Jonsred 2139

The consumer is getting ripped off, should be 289 aeroline miles.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:bang: I bought a Jred 2141 a week ago thinking I'd got me saw better than the Poulans and Homelites and comparable (but cheaper) to a Stihl. So far I'm happy with it ... but is it a rebadged Poulan?

:bang: I bought a Jred 2141 a week ago thinking I'd got me saw better than the Poulans and Homelites and comparable (but cheaper) to a Stihl. So far I'm happy with it ... but is it a rebadged Poulan?

Nope, that is the cheapest real (Husky-made, in Sweden) Jonsered - a much better choise than the Poulan-made ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back