new laynard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new lanyard born on 12/30/06

just made this 2night. it took about 1hr and i should get about 1-2yrs out of it. it is made with 11m blaze 1 presto alum safety snap 1 climbrite swing cheek pulley 1 mighty mouse krab 1 hank of bail out cord.:bowdown:

WLL, how long?

Not bad. How do you like that mighty mouse? Been thinking of getting one for that same purpose but have heard alot of negative about them-mainly too small and too hard to open. Of course, in this situation, that is no big deal.

WLL, how long?

Not bad. How do you like that mighty mouse? Been thinking of getting one for that same purpose but have heard alot of negative about them-mainly too small and too hard to open. Of course, in this situation, that is no big deal.

14ft. i really like the mighty mouse 4 this application because its pear shaped, small and hard 2 open. i can open with 1 hand by banging on hip or something. i think the design is very safe and strong with 25kn. it serves its purpose well:rockn: i think its design has ben made to help prevent loading the gate
my old 1 is 9ft and just not long enough 4 the big pigs my new boss finds

Last edited:
My lanyard is 5M of Yale XTC+ which is conected to a ISC Mongoose karabiners. As for the adjuster i use a 4/3 VT with a micro pully, that is on Beal 10mm double braid.

Lanyard two is 5m of Arbormaster on ISC springlock biners. With a I-Cicle with micropully again on a ISC spring lock biner. The I-Cicle is made using 8mm Beeline which has been spliced eye to eye.

My steel core is a 12' Yale flipline with a 8mm beeline 4/3 VT with micro pully.

Latest posts

Back