New MS 361!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tdb I couldn't help but kick you when you were down. Sorry. Sorta. BTW I'm glad to hear you're "leaning" more every day. I hope you will lean to the right since around Kali everyone leans way to the left. We need some balance.

Allis C

Hi XJWOODY , It is 46 Allis C . it has several jobs , Thanks for asking.
000_0581.jpg

I have a MS361 and I love it!! The muffler is modded and it has a little port work. The thing absolutley screams. I love the new AV, too.

Travis

Hang around here long and you'll learn not to post stump pics unless they are book perfect. :popcorn: Better pick up a book.

Ian

Yep, I agree. If I ever have a stump that looks right I'll post a pic of it. Mostly I'm just proud that the tree landed in the right spot. The 'right spot' is not on me, my tractor, or my saw. :)

I have a 361 and really love it, A week or so ago I got the time to pull the muffler and do a Lakeside modification to it. The saw really came alive, revs up and idles down much better and best of all it sound like a chainsaw instead of a sewing machine. Here is the finished product of my modification. I have the Stihl spark arrester screen ordered, it has not arrived yet.

Back