New to this site, looks great

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyMike

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Greetings People.

New to the site, looks like a great place to hang out and learn stuff about stuff.

Not new to saws but saws do not make me money. I run a Husqvarna 460. Good saw for what I need. I have other cheap saws but plan on getting other high end saws as money allows.

Just wanted to shout out and represent.

Take er easy.

Greetings People.

New to the site, looks like a great place to hang out and learn stuff about stuff.

Not new to saws but saws do not make me money. I run a Husqvarna 460. Good saw for what I need. I have other cheap saws but plan on getting other high end saws as money allows.

Take er easy.

watch out for CAD.....

This is a great place to learn and is very useful...some of these guys know there stuff so dont be afraid to ask.

Actually.......

Search, Search SEARCH before you ask ANY question about oil.. :)

Trust me on this one.

:deadhorse:

Welcome HM, nice intro!!!

Now, take your computer, SMASH it, forget this address and run away!!!

Otherwise, hang out, learn a lot, but give your wallet, and any money you have, to someone else, that you trust, and don't buy any more saws!!!!

Welcome, we've got some GREAT people here. With technical issues, you'll soon learn who to ask. The rest of us will just guess and wait for Lakeside, Timberwolf, Crofter, JacobJ and others to come behind us and clean up the mess.

Greetings People.

Take er easy.

Welcome aboard! :givebeer:

I run a Husqvarna 460. Good saw for what I need. I have other cheap saws but plan on getting other high end saws as money allows.

It is to late! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

He is in the first state of CAD! :chainsaw: Second stage is purchase of said "CAD" saws. We have to be careful or he will be lost to dark side and only see him on the "Chainsaw" part of these forums.

Glenn

BTW: Welcome to ArboristSite. :) :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back