New to this Site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMDTreeman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I found this site by pure luck. But I am glad I did. I have been in the tree biz for going on 6 years now. You guys know your stuff. I look forward to talking to you all.

General Foreman
soon to be Licensed Tree Expert and ISA Certified

Local man, cool. Did you take the MD Tree expert test yet or going to?

Toddppm,

I take the MD tree in December and the ISA in March, going for it all.

Tree climbers get into more crotches than anyone.

Frank

Mike,

been working for a small tree company 6 years, I am a General Foreman, getting prepped for the MD Tree Expert and the ISA Cert exams. Got into the biz late in life, I am 41 but love the work.:cool:

Let us know how the MD test is , I don't work in Md so I've never checked into it.
and welcome!

Hi Doc,
Welcome... and watch out for this guy... he goes by 165 around here... Let me put it this way... he doesn't have a problem expressing his feelings..................
he's what you might call a cyber-arbo-bouncer... checks your credentials at the gate. If you can get past him you can do alright around here.... And he'll keep you on your toes..
So good luck ad welcome again..
God Bless All,
Daniel
PS.. Hope you're smiling Brian.:)

LMAO! I'm not THAT bad, am I? Yer lucky I'm busy trying to set up my new 'puter, my old one locked up last week and I've been missing my internet connection like a streetwalker misses her crack cocaine. I bought a new system rather than try to fix the old one again.

Welcome to the BEST arbo site on the internet, MD! Some here say I'm opinionated, but I usually only have one opinion. The RIGHT one! :p :dizzy:

what's up doc?????

welcome!!!!!
sit back and enjoy the ride..........
tons of great info supplied by a bunch
of "know it alls":D seriously, it's a great
place to learn, just ask me.....i'm living proof.
this site got me totally jazzed up about proper
tree care and climbing techniques i went out
and spent a grand or so on new gear and got
isa certified!!!! life is good brother!!!!
welcome!!!!
budroe:cool:

Back