New Tradin' Post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
http://www.arboristsite.com/pp-classifieds/

The old Tradin' post is getting a face lift. New ads will be able to give thumbnails automatically. The ads will go through moderation first and then will be submitted all responses will be live as usual. I split all ads up so if you were looking for a product of interest it will be easier for every one to find. I think it ads a lot to the site. I am getting rid of the 50 post count rule also. The moderation will help relieve issues with spamming and banning due to ignorance.
Thank you and I hope all of you like it.
Darin

New Trading Post is pretty slick. Just moved my file guide over...I like the paypal option....

I know its more work for the Mods...seems like a good way to eliminate allot of the headache of running the trading post having all new items approved first.

Looks nice. I guess a 931 C cat crawler loader would fit in there somewhere. Hope to list one in a couple of months.

cool.
Yeah the paypal option is real nice.
I think it will be better overall than the Old Tradin Post. I won't erase everything writtin probably merge it with another forum. I wish I could move them one by one. But it doesn't interface with vbulletin that way.

OK, So I could see Rb and Darins comment on my listing, but I posted a comment and its nowhere to be seen??

Does each and every comment get approved by the moderator before its posted?

Fortunately, I am at the computer a lot at work. The default for registered users is to moderate posts. When you sponsor I can change your user group to Dealer and you can post with out being moderated. So for $12 a month you can have free reign of the classified section. As far as keeping us busy it auto emails me when a post is made and there is a bulk approve section. It should be easy to moderate.

Fortunately, I am at the computer a lot at work. The default for registered users is to moderate posts. When you sponsor I can change your user group to Dealer and you can post with out being moderated. So for $12 a month you can have free reign of the classified section. As far as keeping us busy it auto emails me when a post is made and there is a bulk approve section. It should be easy to moderate.

Huh?

OK I want dealer upgrade please.....I think or ummmmmmm I wanna sell new stuff too

I changed all these guys to Dealers in the usergroups
Grande Dog
NWCS
PEST
CBaileyBG
Uwharrie
MacDaddy
okietreedude1
tprosser
seanlarkin
BonsaiJedi
eugenek
spiderlifts
cuttinscott
klickitatsacket

If you are a paying sponsor and not on this list. Please let me know and you will be added. I am sure I got everyone though.

Update

Ok, I moved all threads to the chainsaw section as most of the ads had to do with chainsaws. I made it clear that no more Threads would go into the Old trading post and yet some were. This was the easiest thing to do. No more for sale or want ads in here or they will be deleted.
This will be a good thing for arboristsite, so please respect it.
Thank you,
Darin

How to post in tradin post?

I have a saw i want to sell. I don't see were to click to post it?

I have a saw i want to sell. I don't see were to click to post it?

Look where is says "My Ads.My watch list" Go to the far right side of that section you will see "Home.Search.memberlist.profile.Place Ad" Click the place AD

Feedback Forum?

Is it gone or am I just not looking in the right place?
I always thought it was a good feature.
Looks nice though.
John......

Latest posts

Back