New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they don't have freakin chaps on at all.

by the way did you hear the cutters saying the way the feel is hey its a tree lets go cut it and see what it does.

hey guys just look at it this way it can be an invaluable training tool for new employee's, on what NOT do, and show them what their carelessness causes

whoo hoo, should be git-r-done tree service with the wife beater shirst and all.........don't ya'll be hating because TLC didn't come to you for a show, this guy is a pro,

a pro at being an idiot that is........

this guy is 100 times worse than the homeowner on the ladder. do you know how hard i work to be safe and productive only to have this moron go ahead and put "us" 20 steps backward.

i am actually pissed right now.

this guy has no clue.

I know you are, and you have the right to be. I wasn't making fun of you. I was making light of what an idiot he is.

I just noticed on the ice storm junior was complaining that the other guy didn't know how to use a ground saw.

But did you see him start his saw right after they left the back yard.

If you didn't see it he start up a saw with atleast a 28 bar looked like a 044 04 460, with the chain brake of, no chaps on and cutting straight downwards right next to his leg.

like your post on there oldirty,

Anyone know how this guy still has insurance?

Also do you think our insurance rates are gonna go up because of this guy?

Last edited:
I'd love to know what kind of money these types of shows pay out for their "cast."

I mean we all pretty much know that Nosak was looking for a buyer for his freak show that he had somehow funded before TLC came along.

What about the companies on AxeMen, or the guys on Ice Road Truckers, or Deadliest Catch. I am sure that they aren't doing it for fame alone, and having video crews on site obviously aren't helping with production.

Here's what I wrote, on the TLC comment board:

You will be hearing from many of us prefessional arborists regarding "Saw For Hire" Paul Nosak and his crew are NOT representative of our industry, in their work ethics, quality, methods, skill, safety, or professionalism, in any way, manner, shape or form. Shame on your network for bowing down to their self promotion, which I know is how you found them. I'd seen their shows on their website months ago. Likely, you may also hear from representatives of "Tree Care Industry Association", of whom my firm is a member. They will be appalled when they hear of this show airing.
Sincerely,
Roger Barnett www.BarnettTreeCare.com

Paul Nosak Quote "Really do a good reach around on that front." HAHAHA
Other than that, I don't even know what to say about these guys that hasn't already been said.

Even though you watch a show like that and just shake your head, this retard represents a good portion of tree guys in my opinion. He's a big mouthed blowhard that looks like he smokes crack. At least from what I've seen over the years , a third of tree services out there are run by guys like Nosak. This idiot shouldn't even have the standard hillbilly '87 S10 with a ladder and two wild things, but somehow he has a crane and a army of inexperienced degenerates. I just hope that the public watches this and realizes there are professionals out there as well.

More info about TLC's "New Reality Adventure Series"

I did see them advertise a show starting feb 5th called heli logging, hopefully it is better, cant be worse.

http://www.realitytvfans.com/2009/01/10/tlc-announces-new-reality-adventure-series-heli-loggers-premiering-february-5.html

TLC Announces New Reality Adventure Series Heli-Loggers Premiering February 5
January 10th, 2009 · No Comments

(Los Angeles, Ca.) TLC Announced a new adventure logging series called Heli-Loggers on its Thursday night schedule beginning February 5, 2009

Premiering at 10 PM ET/PT, Heli-Loggers transports viewers to the rain forest of Northern British Columbia, where a rowdy group of loggers risk their lives to provide the world with lumber, a resource often taken for granted. Performing one of the most dangerous jobs, the loggers use an enormous Boeing Chinook helicopter the only one of its kind in Canada as they work against the clock, battling perilous terrain and extreme weather. They do this all while maintaining an eco-friendly, environmentally sustainable mission.

HELI-LOGGERS is produced for TLC by World of Wonder; executive producers are Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato.

Source: TLC Press Release

+10 on everything said. That heli-logging looked to be good but won't get my hopes up.

Forget the black eye, I think arboriculture has got a concussion this morning.

That nosac dude is some piece of works, I've never seen such reckless disregard for human life - truely sad.

How that guy hasnt gotten anyone killed YET is amazing. Way too many idiots running aroun with cranes these days. I'm almost sick of treework after watching that crap.

That dude needs some punishment...I'd say a public ball smashing would just about do the trick.

Latest posts

Back