New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget the black eye, I think arboriculture has got a concussion this morning.

That nosac dude is some piece of works, I've never seen such reckless disregard for human life - truely sad.

How that guy hasnt gotten anyone killed YET is amazing. Way too many idiots running aroun with cranes these days. I'm almost sick of treework after watching that crap.

That dude needs some punishment...I'd say a public ball smashing would just about do the trick.

Exactly how I feel it's like a trip back to the seventies with new kit although it's unfair to our forefathers to compare them to those hacks.

Gang,

I told ya I'd join in on the E-mail campaign if it was a black eye for the industry.

Who and where?

I ain't an arborist. But I have a background in industrial safety, human performance, and have had a couple hundred thusand hours of Leadership practice edumacation rammed down my throat.

That outfit, mostly it's owner, is a huge accident in motion, gaining momentum and looking for a place to impact.

My wife is a multi certified crane operator, and works the Nuclear field.

She watched with me last night, and kep saying "OSHA is gonna clap thier nuts between two bricks for that" and "Are they stupid?"

The crew on TLC last night wouldn't be allowed to prune my Blueberrys let alone take down any tree on my property, and are in no way representative of some of the crews I have watched.

You industry guys have been slandered by proxy.

Somebody post the links, but leave it cold so it dosn't come back to arborists site, and I'll get busy with the E-mails.

Y'all deserve better.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Last edited:
I've been trying to put my finger on what bothers me about this guy exactly, you know, beyond the obvious...I think its the simple fact that you couldnt try any harder to pi$$ off an honest treeguy. I mean think about it, its sort of like the way I understand the troll theory what he's doing. If he didnt have all those near death experiences caught on tape to validate that he's for real would you not think he was just trying to bust our a$$es??
Would some sicko actually purposefully endanger people just to pi$$ off treeguys around the world and to "give arboriculture a black eye"?? If so its criminal, thats for sure. Think about it! Its just too cliche to be real! Maybe he's just a crackhead that comes from alot of money? I cant figure it out otherwise, its got to be one or the other...maybe some treeguy stole his girl once upon a time and now he'll stop at nothing to destroy our image in its entirety?

Interestingly enough, he used to be a roofer and then became a tree guy. "Daddy's money" as someone put it? I doubt it. This guy doesn't look like he comes from money nor do his employees. Probably ran around after a tornado or blizzard and made a butt load of money on the fly and then bought all the equipment. Nobody with a real business plan buys all that stuff brand new right away.

Oh, and old dirty, how's that gig in Alaska?

Woops, forgot. You had a bad case of puttywhip and had to come home.:laugh:

"well hung in a tree". :laugh: :rolleyes:

Oh, and old dirty, how's that gig in Alaska?

Woops, forgot. You had a bad case of puttywhip and had to come home.:laugh:

"well hung in a tree". :laugh: :rolleyes:

lol.

maybe part of the case was some tail. wont lie about that. lol

the other was that anchorage was so far up into the artic circle that the tree's were little and the tree variety was only like 5 different trees and i got bored quick. kinda like on the cape, you can only do so many easy tree's until you are bored stiff.

that and i am not really the outdoorsman so i didnt take advantage of the hunting/fishing/camping thing.

and yes, i am well hung in the tree and when i am on the ground or in the truck or in line at dunkin's getting a coffee. more or less just well hung all around. lol

i wanna see paul and the climber go at it

:dizzy: it was funny to see paul run under the log with the strap in ?.:dizzy:in the 2 vids i saw, i saw many poor decisions. my op of the show is its still better than watching other crap. i could name many companys that do an aswome job, why pick that company?:dizzy:

Last edited:
lol.

maybe part of the case was some tail. wont lie about that. lol

the other was that anchorage was so far up into the artic circle that the tree's were little and the tree variety was only like 5 different trees and i got bored quick. kinda like on the cape, you can only do so many easy tree's until you are bored stiff.

that and i am not really the outdoorsman so i didnt take advantage of the hunting/fishing/camping thing.

and yes, i am well hung in the tree and when i am on the ground or in the truck or in line at dunkin's getting a coffee. more or less just well hung all around. lol
should of been called TallTails tree circus.

should of been called TallTails tree circus.

tall tails.....i like it.

mike was a good enough guy but he took the wrong peoples word on things.

like listening to a 23 yr old on how to set up jobs and how to "get er done".

one quote i like from one of the young guys there was " i like working with the birch because it is a softer wood and wont do any damage when you dump the wood onto the roof"

i laughed when he said that as he was coming down the wrong side of a leaner that was over the house.

found this quote from him

He said he has a one-year contract with KOTV and that he'd like to see the show get picked up internationally.

"So far I have self-funded this, but I want it to be something that amplified Tulsa's position in this country," he said. "I want it to show that there are good, hardworking people in Oklahoma." LOL

i like his add. i sure hope none of yall members trash his add with any crap ass comments. imo if you got a problem send him an e-mail. the bashing should stay in here!!! why dont someone invite him to A/S?:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back