New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. He sure can't get enough of himself.
:hmm3grin2orange: them's fightin words!!:angry:
attachment.php

I see alot of green with envy here. I would bet most of ya bashing the guy cuase it aint you on TV? Though some of the work is alittle sloppy, They still doing a good job at wearing ppe, and making sure everyone gets home safe.

That's funny right there. I was trying to figure out what his motivation was for doing the show. Hopefully no customers would hire him after seeing that but he got this far with those people......
The only other reason I could see was to feed his enormous ego, I thought somebody sent him a link to the forum when we were watching his junk on the other thread?
What do you think he would say when most other tree guys (his peers) see him as a joke and not the manyly tree pro he thinks he is?

I bet he would say they're just jealous:spam: ahahahahahahhhaaaa

Nosak Tree

BigBrass1's...

Are you even watching the same show or was that sarcasm? A LITTLE sloppy? Doin a good job of wearing their ppe? The chick had leather chaps on dude. It's not a freakin Harley rodeo..it's a jobsite. If you're serious, you should just go work with them...I'm REALLY hoping you're just being sarcastic.

Aside from that... My favorite part was the intro..

"WE ARE EXTREME PROFESSIONALS.." loL! Lol! lol!

And then numbnutz fires up the saw and starts waving it around like Leatherface.

Really...I don't know how on Earth this idiot got on TV or how he got all that equipment, but for me, it's just motivation. If that clueless, loudmouth MORON can do it, it's just a matter of time before this squirrel finds a nut too!
He's an embarrassment to the profession.

Ppe

I see alot of green with envy here. I would bet most of ya bashing the guy cuase it aint you on TV? Though some of the work is alittle sloppy, They still doing a good job at wearing ppe, and making sure everyone gets home safe.

Yeah, they have hard hats, except for when Nosak is running the crane and he doesn't wear one (lead by example), or when NONE of the crew wears chaps! maybe one of his upcoming shows will have someone die because they sawed through their femoral artery (But I wouldn't wish that on his crew, no matter my opinion of them). But with the way they throw those saws around it would surprise me if someone got hurt!

Yeah, that is funny stuff. I wonder if you would think it was funny if YOU cut a huge top (per nosac's instruction) and instead of it going up like its supposed to, the crane flips up and the top comes down butt first right onto you smushing you like a little bug and smearing you along the trunk?? lol, lol, good stuff, yes indeed.

i loved dudes chin hair though. kinda looks like a squirrel tail.

you see him hustlin' out the tree when that pick finally got off the stem? oooh boy was he heated. whats wrong with pickn that thing in 3? i mean all you are doing is burying the guys on the ground. it'll take the same amount of time dealing with that mess as making 3 pics.

straps busting off the hook....

using a 200t on the first cut when its clear you needed the bar length and saw size to get through the wood in a fast enough manner. those 200t are the tits but not for that cut.

just sucks that so many people are going to see this and think its the norm. thats what bums me out.

Last edited:
I used to see his infomercials on TV when I was working that storm in Tulsa, staying with TreeMD. The one with the bobcat wheely down the road.

Then one day I saw four of his guys working out of a rusty van. It was 9 or 10 in the morning and they were working on a busted up pin oak. One was roped in about 15 feet up and staring up at the tree like he didn't know what to do or how to do it. The other three were watching with the same looks on their faces. I drove back later around lunchtime, after cleaning up a few trees and the scene was the same. They had only cut a few branches all morning, and all of the stubs up high and out on the ends were still mangled.

That was probably the "B" crew, rofl.

I don't think he was spiking it at least.

Hey cape, just curious why "well hung" part caught yer eye so much? lol.

Just thought it was kinda funny and the fact that he posted one time that he used to work with a couple of "studs" in his area and brags about his "machismo" being allegedly what it is yet was taken down by a babe.

Anyway, :smoking:

smooth operation on that vid. if the climber would cut right to the boom instead of those "snap" cuts it wouldve been even smoother.
hardly a snap there bud. that cut reduces pinching and i do it on most small upright cuts(with a crane). u should try it sometime.:)

if it makes you feel better cape we are no longer together but she still calls for the stick every once in a while. at least she was impressed with my "wood working ability" enough to still wanna hang even though i am a "jerk".

lol

hardly a snap there bud. that cut reduces pinching and i do it on most small upright cuts(with a crane). u should try it sometime.:)

that why i put it in quotes. not a true snap cut i know. but no thanks bro. i'd rather cut directly to the boom so that when it gets picked up doesnt hop off the stem. smooth CO in those vids, ive seen his work. i actually try not to cut like that anymore as i have found going right to the boom is better. for me.

think of a clock face. put the choker at 6 with the boom tip at 12. on the small stuff i cut right to the boom. on big stuff i remove all the wood on the 3 o clock side by cutting with the saw from 3 to 9. then cut from 6 to 12 to set it free with no worries about saw pinch on the far side of the cut.

try that homey! lol

that why i put it in quotes. not a true snap cut i know. but no thanks bro. i'd rather cut directly to the boom so that when it gets picked up doesnt hop off the stem. smooth CO in those vids, ive seen his work. i actually try not to cut like that anymore as i have found going right to the boom is better. for me.

think of a clock face. put the choker at 6 with the boom tip at 12. on the small stuff i cut right to the boom. on big stuff i remove all the wood on the 3 o clock side by cutting with the saw from 3 to 9. then cut from 6 to 12 to set it free with no worries about saw pinch on the far side of the cut.

try that homey! lol
i do all kinds of cuts ol'd,givin the right circumstance's i rather pick e'm than swing e'm:cheers: brother

try that homey! lol

I cut from the choker side to the boom never pinched I adjust if the wind
is blowing the dust to me on the next lift. As long as you cut from the same
side you choked to and have a good operator it will be smooth and no bind.
I don't do pop cuts on crane work it is not necessary and time man time:cheers:

Latest posts

Back