New Tree Slung video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always heard "use enough saw". Looks like you had that part covered! I was only a little jealous until I saw you start noodling two blocks at a time, now I'm a lot jealous. Watching for a larger saw than I really need and thinking about the 661 which is really still bigger than I need but . . .

Very nice video. Enjoyed it!

Hu

Yes you kind of have to burn what you have available .I am very fortunate to have my own land with a nice cross section of species. I have Hack ( Larch) Tamarack , Grey White Yellow and Paper birch, Beach, White ( soft )Maple, Rock Maple, Ash, Horn Beam, Poplar ( aspen) Alder the small variety 3-4" stuff, Pine, White Cedar, Blue Spruce, White Spruce, Fir, and god knows what else may be hiding out there . I see those people in Alaska burn a lot of Spruce and Fir as well. They get by pretty well,... and many of them have much colder weather than I do.

Hey man, are you back to trimming trees? I thought I saw where all your surgeries were finished, and sure hope they are.

Hey man, are you back to trimming trees? I thought I saw where all your surgeries were finished, and sure hope they are.
No, trying to get on with the state road department.

As far as wood, I have a Blaze Queen wood stove, it does really well with the fir. I no longer have to cut hardwood.

Awesome video, thanks for sharing. Going to check out more videos now. Oh and love the doggies!!

Latest posts

Back