Newest Addition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innovative

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A friend picked this up for me today and I should have it in a week or two. Will be sure to post more pics when I recieve the saw.

NICE!

261044d1352163609-1-jpg

So it must be what I think it is then. I figured even if it wasn't, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Thanks everybody. Not sure of the condition because I bought it based on a couple of pictures I had. I will have to wait and see, and thats the hardest part.....waiting!

I thought Echo were pretty awesome with the Evil twin, but this is a really impressive motor for a saw :jawdrop:

I know of the saw but wonder how reliable were they? I see they are not a very high RPM saw which I expected it to be more so being the rotary style.

Very nice find no matter what:msp_wub:

Holy moley

A rotary saw!?!? I LOVE IT! I hope you get it. We want major picage if you land that puppy.

Cool, good find, like to hear it run:) I'v never seen one around these parts, and dont know anyone to have used then here, but i do keep my eye's open for one , you just never know who's got what at the yard sales.

Finally got it! Having a hard time getting pics to upload, I"ll keep on trying.

Latest posts

Back