No BS: Real-life encounters bear vs. saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, someone ignorant enough of a bear to attempt killing a charging bear with a .223. Interesting. I wonder why the Marine Corps wants to dump the .223....and men are a bit easier to knock down...weigh less...and don't charge with the fury of a bear.

LMAO ..... bears RARELY charge people. most are shot while running away or grazing by cowards. again, wildlife photographers have been filming bears for decades and they don't carry guns. you guys need to grow a pair.

LMAO ..... bears RARELY charge people. most are shot while running away or grazing by cowards. again, wildlife photographers have been filming bears for decades and they don't carry guns. you guys need to grow a pair.

I never had a human break into my house in the middle of the night either, but I still keep some 00 buckshot at arms reach. Better safe than sorry. I would rather call for an ambulance than for the police.

You been around many bears? Some photographers have guides, and they don't have a camera, they have something else, know what that is? Just in case.

ya gotta be a real coward to feel good about shooting a bear.

the terms "liberal" and "conservative" are misnomers. republicans might call themselves "conservatives" but they are really just BIG-GOV pukes who rely upon their jack-booted thugs to enforce un-american laws. there are very few "liberals" in office. most dems are also big-gov sheite. dems and repubs should be imprisoned for ruining our country. VOTE LIBERTARIAN!

You truly need some help.

Go and protect your little fuzzy bear.....maybe hug one or two for me??

ythe terms "liberal" and "conservative" are misnomers.

So true.. especially here in Canada.

Everything has shifted left.. the Conservatives are moving toward centre.. the Liberals toward far left.. and what was once the left.. well they don't know where to sit any longer. There was an attempt to start the right wing back up.. but it fell apart after a few years as it broke the Conservative camp in two, leaving no power in either area. Reality is most voters (at least the big city ones) are on the left, so the political party members migrate that way.

Latest posts

Back