no spill cans, I don't get it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blitz no spill can sucks......until you gut all the saftey crap from under the lever. It seriously took 3 hands to operate that piece of crap. Once modded, its my favorite can now. :)

I was ready to kill when the first generation "no spill" cans came out...

...the ones with the straight shaft that you have to pull back on to activate... Total :censored:

The newer ones are a little better (and cost less) with the lever or buttons, but they swell up like beachballs in the heat and collapse in the cold...

I'm being VERY careful with my 15 year old cans

I have spilled more gas with the no spill cans that with any old can.

X4!!!!!!!!! I hate these cans.. they are stupid!!! They only really work with large opening, heavy tanks, like those found on lawn tractors.. Done work worth a $hi$ on small power equipment..

I liked the old cans the best. I was so ticked when those linkage bs safety cans were forced on us, I could have chocked the sob responsible. I experienced pulling into the gas station once and my hands had put the can in the back unknowingly to me. I had been in the fourwheel drive roads and pulled in to fuel up and as soon as I opened my door the smell of gas hit me. I walked to the back of the truck the bed was covered in gas and fuel was dripping down on my exhaust:angry: I ask what does leak and safety have in common? The old can I liked was the two gallon that had a neck with a screw on cap and a little yellow vent that would seal for storage It was safe and would not spill. The no-spill is better than the safety can but I just do not understand why the best can ever made can not be purchased any more. I even liked the older than dirt ones that were square with a metal flex pipe better than those linkage flippy sobs the stupid engineers call safety cans:rant:

Back