No wimpy chainsaws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loss track Andy. I know I've built 4 Honda 500's over the years. A dozen or more 250's, with 5 more in the shop being built right now, a couple of Honda 125's, and a bunch of chainsaws. See the RS 125 sittin in the corner, it's got a bad stator and I never finished it. The 18 pack of tennis balls are for the dogs.....Hahahahahaha!

019-3.jpg

Do you plan on finishing the RS for next season? I did some testing with different chain on my 125. I ran a really good 1/2 chain on it, I was suprised. It is faster in small logs with 3/8 and .404, but the 1/2 really picked up when the logs got over 16". I figure I better getit as fast as I can before I sell it.

Mind-blowing stuff Dennis! Very cool!

I bear no ill will toward anyone, including Dennis. I just like to call them like I see them, and it's plain Dennis started this thread in this forum to gain a wider audience for something he has passion about. That's self gratification. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't know, don't care, and don't have a horse in the race. It's not my place to judge people.

But I'm not going to start a firewood thread in the chainsaw forum, even though it would get much wider readership here. Why? Guess I just like a bit of order. DON'T JUDGE ME! :D :D :D

I must have missed you rebuking those who post work saw modification threads for not putting them in the "Modded Work Saws" forum.

And thanks for the correction on the Dr. Seuss thing. Whoever said it, it is my motto for life, as evidenced by my posts in this thread. :)

It wasn't a correction, it was a lesson. Go back and read it.

:bowdown: Thank you for sharing this kind of work here Sir. :cheers:

:msp_thumbup: :msp_thumbsup: