Non Chainsaw related just info for folks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
i normally dont start a thread but this is for you alls info as some of you know we have upgraded our store the cmsmallengines.net site in that process it has changed the url compared to what google and yahoo and them show so when folks click on the search rank url they get a exception cause the url has changed i dont know how long it will take for the search engines to reindex the site but i am hoping it wont take long

if you need parts please use the link on the signature tab

it would mean alot to me this site has alot of members on it so im just letting everyone know of this issue with the urls on our site its going to hurt me big time in sales volume ive been ranked in the top three pages of all the search engines but now the urls have caused a issue it has me worried some vistors just leave when they get that error msg but if they were smart they would go and click on the categories

but some of them dont do that

i hope this clears up soon i hope they are getting ready to crawl the site again thanks you all and sorry if i am off topic but i figure you needed to know these things

calvin

Latest posts

Back