North Missouri Fall Saw races/GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thing in particular you are looking for?

I've been looking for a toasted 357 or something that is just a good bottom end in general. Just something to get running in the 60cc department that I can use for firewood duty when my 385 is too big. It's not a need more of a want it'll stay stock. The 61/272 is more for play . And I've got a couple things I need to do with it.

I've been looking for a toasted 357 or something that is just a good bottom end in general. Just something to get running in the 60cc department that I can use for firewood duty when my 385 is too big. It's not a need more of a want it'll stay stock. The 61/272 is more for play . And I've got a couple things I need to do with it.

I will keep my eye's open. :msp_thumbup:

Pipe saw :rock:

I don't get it. I port your saws and they run great. I woods port my saws they run great. I port one for play and everything goes wrong lol

as long as it looks good inside when we dissect it, it shall be a pipe saw and stuff

How many acres of locusts do we have left to clear out? And we need to measure the big one out there for a long bar log.

ohhh...there is probably 70ish acres of locust left. I haven't seen the biggin for a while but the way I remember it its at least 36" for about 6' before it y's

I dont think we will be making it down as much as I would like to go to all of these types of things. I have alot on my plate already. We are doing chainsaw races at 2, (and we will find out tommorrow about a third), local fairs. The Chisago County fair in Rush City on July 20, the Burnett County fair in Grantsburg, WI on August 24 and maybe the Pine County fair in Pine City on August 4. And I know me and Sarah plan on attending the GTG in Jasper and also one of the ones out in Kentucky/Tennessee. At some point I also have to cut my wood for next winter. Damn it seems like the summer is already over.:msp_angry:

I dont think we will be making it down as much as I would like to go to all of these types of things. I have alot on my plate already. We are doing chainsaw races at 2, (and we will find out tommorrow about a third), local fairs. The Chisago County fair in Rush City on July 20, the Burnett County fair in Grantsburg, WI on August 24 and maybe the Pine County fair in Pine City on August 4. And I know me and Sarah plan on attending the GTG in Jasper and also one of the ones out in Kentucky/Tennessee. At some point I also have to cut my wood for next winter. Damn it seems like the summer is already over.:msp_angry:

That sucks.... I was hoping we could get some of you folks from Minnesota and Wisconsin down here.

Good morning folks. So since the tundra fellas from up north aren't going to make it down, what are we going to do for pipe saws? I know a couple guys have them but 2 guy's is hardly worth racing in a class. Does anyone have pipe saws they'll bring? I'm not being impatient just trying to get everything lined out so I don't list stuff that won't be there.

It's always easier to add a class than to take one down.

Last edited by a moderator:

We could have a warm up cutting on the 23rd if ya want Andy... Levi and I been known to get a lot of product piled in just an afternoon of cutting... Especially when machinery is involved... I work real cheap...
And stuff...

Latest posts

Back