• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS 2100 filter cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
Reaction score
image.jpeg I'm restoring a 2100. I have already sourced an nos top cover. I would like to find a filter cover. If I do I will have all mag parts powder coated and finish it.

I'm not going to pay a stupid price for this cover, I know they are a bit hard to come by. I have stuff to trade and/or cash.

I'm really hoping to find one Wade. I suppose I could send Mr Mike the case and just hope for the best but I think I'll wait.

Havent had one hit on this. Someone have any leads?

I've seen them on ebay, but their prices are even crazier then stupid. Good luck with your search and a very nice looking saw might I add.

I have been checking ebay everyday, im sure one will pop up eventually. I have a solid cover now it just isnt gonna match the top.

The v-stack is for the runner Im building Clint. This is for a resto. I just had it on the case in the pic.

Mike did this 288 case for me and turned out great! IMG_20150905_120029.jpg

There is so many variations of the husky orange that maybe you might wanna send a plastic piece along with!

Will do Mike. I just need to get this stuff boxed up. Been working almost 7 days a week.

Latest posts

Back