Nothing but nice things to say

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting tired of the battles going on in some of these threads. Why can't we just hold our tongues and ignore the inflammatory comments. The people starting these wars are just feeding on the attention. If we just let the threads die they will eventually go away.

+1

:agree2:

I'm at the point that I don't read a thread until I see who started it.
There are a few on here that I try to avoid.
Incredible amount of knowledge too.

I'm getting tired of the battles going on in some of these threads. Why can't we just hold our tongues and ignore the inflammatory comments. The people starting these wars are just feeding on the attention. If we just let the threads die they will eventually go away.

Well said! :)

+2
Their miserable people wanting to make someone else as miserable as they are. I don't play that game.:notrolls2:

Well said! :)

I agree, I came here to learn. And learn I have. I too can get in raw moods, and at times may let it show but this site has been a Godsend for me. I can't do much at this time, I've been very sick for a long while, this site and you guys have kept me from going nuts. BTW StihlyinEly, I like that new avatar.

I agree, I came here to learn. And learn I have. I too can get in raw moods, and at times may let it show but this site has been a Godsend for me. I can't do much at this time, I've been very sick for a long while, this site and you guys have kept me from going nuts. BTW StihlyinEly, I like that new avatar.

Thanks, Randy. It's my best wild wolf photograph. :)

i'm getting tired of the battles going on in some of these threads. Why can't we just hold our tongues and ignore the inflammatory comments. The people starting these wars are just feeding on the attention. If we just let the threads die they will eventually go away.

+3

and fire the rep for that

This is a forum not daycare. We should encourage an open exchange of viewpoints and ideas even if you don’t agree with what is being said. Sometimes it leads to conflicts and hurt feelings but that’s all part of an open air exchange and you might actually be able to learn something by engaging in or reading them or at the very least perhaps you might get to thinking about some diffrent ideas. A milksop forum benefits nobody. If you don’t like to controversial threads, simply don’t read them or participate in them. You have the choice here.

I have nothing against personal opinions or criticism but when people argue or intentionally blast someone for something unwarranted it tends to get hostile and nothing good happens. If we held conversations as if you were face to face with the other person the forum would be better off. I'm just tired of people hiding behind their avatar/name.

Somethin bout having mutts in the Avatar is really catching on.

StihlyinEly,

+2

Good job!

:dizzy:

I must say Brad's detailed postings have helped me understand a lot about these infernal two stroke machines...thanks to ya.:clap:

Thank you. And that's all I care to do. I have no way of stopping the crap that inevitably floods into most of my threads anymore. As the saying goes, a couple bad apples spoils them all. It's almost not worth posting anymore, and nothing would please the trolls any more than that. I'd love to see site moderation do a little policing.

I have nothing against personal opinions or criticism but when people argue or intentionally blast someone for something unwarranted it tends to get hostile and nothing good happens. If we held conversations as if you were face to face with the other person the forum would be better off. I'm just tired of people hiding behind their avatar/name.

The internet is very anonymous but that is the whole beauty of it. You can say things or express ideas that you would never do in public or in person. Yup, it can get ugly but you need to learn to take the good with the bad. Remember, out of everything bad, some good will arise but it might be up to you to find it. Keep the faith and believe the lies!

The internet is very anonymous but that is the whole beauty of it.

You can say things or express ideas that you would never do in public or in person. Yup, it can get ugly but you need to learn to take the good with the bad. Remember, out of everything bad, some good will arise but it might be up to you to find it. Keep the faith and believe the lies!

LOL I just use my real name and don't start fires :jawdrop:

I enjoy the info here! without it I would have stock saws:(

Bill

Back