Now I'm on the Culvert Crew

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loggers are much cooler than fallers aren't they. Lol
It was 29 below yesterday.
John

Oh ya, much cooler, for sure. 29 below, wtf, how do you work in that? I used to head south to Mexico for the winter. Sit on a beach, watch the waves, drink Corona's. Ya know live like a king for like $15. a day. Take a break. Live a little. Life is too short to be burning rubber over a stupid boss. :cheers:

Oh ya, much cooler, for sure. 29 below, wtf, how do you work in that? I used to head south to Mexico for the winter. Sit on a beach, watch the waves, drink Corona's. Ya know live like a king for like $15. a day. Take a break. Live a little. Life is too short to be burning rubber over a stupid boss. :cheers:

+1

I still have to get down there and see the Copper Canyon region.

You had better fire that diesel up while it will still turn over and hie tail it out of there before you turn into an ice cube.

Al, the goat wagon is running lke a dream in this cold, even started well not plugged in at 26 below.

I'm headed south, possibly to California if they'll let me across the border.
Drove 500 miles today and made it to Dease Lake,B.C. along the Cassiar hwy.
Got as cold as 31 below and will drop to 40 below tonight, so I plugged in the Dodge.
It's a dry cold, so Carharts are not needed yet. I have another camp job lined up, but need to get certified. Shouldn't B.C. recognize my experience from Ontario? I understand some certifications were grandfathered. Does anyone know about this?
BTW, lots of caribou on the road tonight.
John

Al, the goat wagon is running lke a dream in this cold, even started well not plugged in at 26 below.

John
Good heavens man,just because you are a student of Robert Service,you don't have to live it.You are going to freeze your little skinny butt off.Ont would seem like Florida compaired to that area.Brr,I shiver just to think about it.

Now let me see,ah yes."And out of the night that was fourty below and into the din and the smoke...";)

Pics of Gypo

Was watching T.V. with the kids and ran across this. Everytime I watch Rudolph Old Yukon makes me think of Gypo.

Latest posts

Back