now you can pick your poison at "Wicked Work Saw"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!!!!
I wish I lived closer, if I did, it would finally give me wife a reason to be mad at me ............... AWESOME display !!!!!!

I also keep paper towels handy for drooling customers
When I went to Bob's (spike60) GTG back in October, it was a good thing he had donuts because I was able to walk around with the napkin and ogle all the pretty saws on his wall. :eek:

I need to come see the shop Terry. I'm sure I could find something to bring home.

my wife keeps the shop dolled up and all foo fooed. we try to keep things looking professional and eye appealing. I was always told that if its not inviting enough that a woman will shop a while then you better try again.
Amen to that. Stihl sent a guy to help set up our display. My wife took over and re-did it all after he left. That is a beautiful display and I know exactly what kind of investment that requires. Good job.

I'm gonna email that pic to my local shop anonymously.

Wish we had a husky shop worth a damn! Stihl shop is amazing, of course they are across the street from the pine mill and have been there forever. There are definitely no TLandrum's in S.E. T.X.

I've been to about 20 shops here in NJ over the years. All of them....... I would get better service from Clark W. Griswold.

my dad has a shop in Livingston. he said theres not a husky dealer in his town either. maybe I should think about expanding into texas

Back