NYS Woodsmen's Field Days in Boonville

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there. Been salivating all summer long. Only caught Sunday of it last year. Hope to see MUCH more this time 'round.

I'll be up Sunday Steve, and Warren is coming up on Friday. Are you guys doing your own booth, or helping the AP guys? (Or are they helping you?)

I'll be up Sunday Steve, and Warren is coming up on Friday. Are you guys doing your own booth, or helping the AP guys? (Or are they helping you?)

I will be there for set up thursday through sunday tear down LOL. I will be in the Dolmar Booth and Will have some Timberwolf splitters floating around the grounds depending on how much room we have left lol. This year there Will be 2 more Dolmar dealers in our booth for some more LOCAL SUPPORT..

Scott

Door Prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not 100% sure yet but I'm pretty sure we (DOLMAR) will be giving away a DOLMAR PS5100 to some happy visitor. So be sure to sign up for the door prize!

Scott

My dad & I are planning to be there, but we can only go for one day. Most likely it will be Sunday. Is that a good day to go? (I've never been there).

Kyle

I'll be there competing on Sunday. My wife will be there for Sat and Sunday comps. I usually go both days, but there is a big comp in Quebec on Sat.

Kyle- go Sunday, unless you want to see the parade on Sat.

Ill be there either fri or saturday, never been but I have heard good things about it.

How about if everyone who is going Sunday meet at the Dolmar booth with Scott and Steve at a certain time? Say 12 noon?

How about if everyone who is going Sunday meet at the Dolmar booth with Scott and Steve at a certain time? Say 12 noon?

I can do that. I'm hoping to get there Saturday but might end up not finishing the job I got lined up on Fri. Planning to arrive at the latest Sunday morning.

Latest posts

Back